Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:00 AM       

Pfft. Gorilla. Right.

Imagine a chubbycheeked little chipmunk with a grease mane.

Last edited by Grislygus : Oct 16th, 2008 at 01:03 AM. Reason: BRAKKABRAKKABRAKA
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:01 AM       
If a gorilla was a fat pastie white suburban kid.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
Damn straight.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
Did you ever have any dignity?
Mocker
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:12 AM       
I really did. I came here and didn't mind it at all. I was just a super-douche and made it worse, probably on accident. I was insanely retarded when I was here before.

I COME BACK WITH PRIDE. Seriously though, this sucks. It isn't fun anymore. What happened? Pub's given me some updates and it's a big clusterfuck appearantly.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
You sound a lot like JOAT. Are you an Otaku as well? I can hook you up.
Mocker
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:17 AM       
I don't want to know what either of those are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
The only reason why you are here is because you are nostalgic for the attention you once had. I'm guessing this is all a big build up to the grand story you are gonna tell us.

Whatever.
Mocker
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:28 AM       
I actually have a very depressing story of why I suddenly left. I was moruning a person who had died that I and a friend of mine found (his mom), but this is not the time or place.

And no, I actually came back to see what was up, it was almost a year. And that "nostalgic attention" was me getting bashed, which I didnt, and still don't mind. But now that I'm back I wish I felt like shit from you guys. I went back and re-read some post and feel really bad.

SO SORRY, THERE, HAPPY?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:29 AM       
No, make a thread.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW HAW HAW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
What the fuck is happening with these pansies apologizing for having sandy vaginas lately?
Ancient Mariner
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH

AHAW

AHAW

AHAW

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAW
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:31 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:32 AM       
Mocker
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:33 AM       
damn, that was awesome.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:35 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:35 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:39 AM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:40 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:41 AM       
Egg
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:42 AM       
Rape.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 01:47 AM