Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
I like the peanut butter sammitch ones. Dipped in cranberry juice, but that's just me.

My mom used to freeze them to discourage us from gorging ourselves on them, but that just trained us to prefer them cold.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Fuck your mother in her rotten cunt.

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 10:48 PM       
does anyone else here find it extremely obnoxious when people refer to the US as America?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
I suppose you want to change the lyrics to the national anthem as well.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
USians?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 11:37 PM       
It's America. I think it's pompous to call it the United States. As though it's the only group of united regions in the world.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
But America is a continent. Wouldn't that offend other Americans living in other parts not in the USA?

We should just call it, Mexico and Canada's DMZ Buffer Zone.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 12:47 AM       
Hey, it was America first. Everyone else opted out. Or got killed.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 02:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
USians?
I think that's the problem. What else do you call them? United Staters and Statesiders were the two prominent ones from a poll that I remember from a few years ago. Seppos was third, Yank was probably fourth.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 02:31 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 03:08 AM       
issat from barton fink?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 03:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I think that's the problem. What else do you call them? United Staters and Statesiders were the two prominent ones from a poll that I remember from a few years ago. Seppos was third, Yank was probably fourth.
Who cares what other people call us. Part of being American is self entitlement to do whatever the fuck we want. I'm sure South America and Canada are gonna put up a fight.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 04:35 AM       
fathom, you're so green while I'm so brown
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 04:48 AM       
septicemia
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 05:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
issat from barton fink?
Yus.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 05:41 AM       
Goodman was damn scary in that one. :O
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 06:55 AM       
Quote:
Seppos? WTF?
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 08:00 AM       
Yeah I have heard of all of those except seppos. So I do what I always do when I am baffled by slang, I turn to the urban dictionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban dictionary
Derogertory word used by the English and Australians for all American nationals. Derived from Rhyming slang (Septic Tank = Yank)
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 08:26 AM       
rhyming slang is the dumbest thing ever
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 09:03 AM       
Customer Gets Enraged Over Lack Of Sprinkles

Posted: 4:13 pm EST January 13, 2011Updated: 5:55 am EST January 15, 2011

DAYTON, Ohio -- Police in Dayton were called to the Tim Horton's restaurant on Patterson Road Thursday morning after a customer reportedly assaulted an employee over the lack of sprinkle doughnuts.The employee told police that a customer came to the drive-through and become enraged when told that there were no sprinkle doughnuts currently available. According to police, the driver pulled around to the drive-through window and started to curse at the employee, and reportedly grabbed the headset off his head and threw it across the restaurant.Police said the driver fled the scene, but was later tracked down. The driver now faces assault and menacing charges.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 09:32 AM       
Quote:
The politically correct people just call us US citizens, I don't see why that's not good enough.

most people already call us the US, just like they call the United Kingdom the UK. It's way less pompous/arrogant than America.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 09:34 AM       
Somehow I've gotten through a lifetime here without referring to it as much of anything. This is also my strategy for nebulous "call me ___" situations when I feel uncomfortable doing so.

I think of the name situation as arbitrary and inflammatory, like correcting someone's misspeak when everyone knew what they meant.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 09:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Sprinkles is serious business
It was you, wasn't it?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 10:25 AM       
is "menacing" really an actionable offense these days