Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 06:16 PM       
Why are there creepy asian dudes around here with Elmo winter hats and Hello Kitty car seat covers

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
It's Hip!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
So a man at work today asked for my help, and he also happened to have a flaming swastika tattooed on his neck. I basically told him that I wasn't going to talk to him, and also added in a little bit of colourful language. Later on I was told by some bumwad in management, while I proudly told my exaggerated story in the tea room, that we should strive to serve everyone to the best of our abilities no matter their beliefs.

Also, half way through typing that the ice cream van stopped outside my house. First time in the 5 years I've been here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 02:47 AM       
I bet he would help a aboriginal. The flaming Swastika probably just means that he thinks Nazis should burn for their hate crimes.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 02:58 AM       
His mate had a full half of his face covered with one (Seriously, how do you get a job with this?) and they both had rat tail hair cuts, so I knew he was a racist.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
It's okay, over 90% of people with facial tattoo's commit suicide.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Is that really a fact?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 03:42 AM       
WOAH. So they came back today and followed me around at work, then waited outside for me afterwards. What made it worse was that while they were standing outside the front door, other staff were casually chatting to them - am I the only prick with spine/ideals that would tell a nazi to get fucked? Anyway I walked out with a length of stick and they just watched me from their car. No, they didn't follow me home.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 11:24 AM       
People usually let skinheads scare them. That is their primary weapon. Once they find someone who isn't intimidated by them, they try even harder. They are usually giant pussies who confuse fear with respect.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 11:37 AM       
Edit: Then again, it's probably a terrible idea in many ways.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 01:09 PM       
I get to see some sort of heart surgery tomorrow :D Gonna be intense. And yes, I've already been told to take some Junior Mints.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 03:11 PM       
zhukov i dont know who the bigger racist you or him

his swastica could be the good kind of swastica and he could be all deeply spiritual and just wanting to save people with his swastica of life
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 10:52 PM       
When you see him say "Sup my nigga" and fist bump him. Also wear a Nelson Mandela pin to work. Nazis hate Mandela.

Hey Mario, good luck.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
WOAH. So they came back today and followed me around at work, then waited outside for me afterwards. What made it worse was that while they were standing outside the front door, other staff were casually chatting to them - am I the only prick with spine/ideals that would tell a nazi to get fucked? Anyway I walked out with a length of stick and they just watched me from their car. No, they didn't follow me home.
Well there's your answer about how someone with a face tattoo finds work: they don't. They just spend all their time stalking people who make fun of their tattoos.

Old Feb 1st, 2011, 07:23 AM       
I talked to someone who was chatting with them and it turns out they were shopping around for stuff to clean spraypaint off their house. HAHA.

Mario: have fun with your INTENSE surgery Mario. Good luck dude.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 03:59 PM       
My school cancelled class tomorrow for the third time in 150 years for a snowstorm that hasn't even started yet

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 06:46 PM       
Onion News had a thing calle Snowpocolypse in which Obama sent massive aid to New Orleans because a tiny bit of snow was expected to fall.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 10:04 PM       
It's the snowpocalypse and we're all gonna die.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:20 PM       
It feels like I'm living in Northrend. Maybe not Icecrown Citadel, but at LEAST Borean Tundra (WoWreferencegodIsuck)
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:37 PM       
It's currently 20 degrees in Austin, and everyone is flipping the fuck out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:24 PM       
It's fucking freezing in Los Angeles. High of 62 today. I had to wear a light coat.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:34 PM       
lololololol snow lolololol
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:35 PM       

It's that time of the year. To seize.