Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 06:08 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
Rest in pieces
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:50 AM       
Babs, you aren't man enough to post here. Either publicly admit to how fucking dumb you acted or disappear like the rest of the losers. I bet (and I'm always right when it comes to you) that you aren't man enough to own up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:51 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
OLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
You're right, and with less than 6,000 views?! Sheeit, that's overexposed as hell, how dare I
Bet you puss out here too. FUCK I HATE YOU!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/?r7d2hdu5nxyhph5

Made halfway between asleep and awake. I laughed so hard at me.

And this makes me want to do I-Mockery Masterpiece Theater again.
We really need to do that again.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 07:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
In case that y'all didn't get to see this shit
Buzz has it that's old. So we must have already seen it
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 07:19 AM       
haha good news everyone, PRAM MAVEN NOT VERY SMART THE THREAD is now the #1 google search for "pram maven", we did it!

edit: not #1 for "pram maven" in quotes, though, just pram maven no quotes. weird
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 09:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

then .........

I like the A the best
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:34 AM       
I feel like it's 95 or something when I see dancing gifs

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:23 PM       
The first time I saw those dancing letters was on this site in about 2003; Dole called someone a fuck or something using them. I laughed so hard.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Willie said "SHUT THE FUCK UP" with them. That's one I remember, and I laughed just as hard.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
and hazzy mirthbay, kitsa
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
Happy birthday faguette!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 01:47 PM       
Thanks.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
In honor of your day of birth I give you this heartfelt gift:

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
Thanks for that.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 05:34 AM       
Kitsa, I just thought: Do you give your child theme-orientated food?

Like edible Sesame street lessons.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:17 AM       
Hm. Sometimes. I just finished a big project and usually when I *have* to do decorative food for something I get burned out for a while.

I'm doing it more as she appreciates it more. She's learning in a weird order. I thought the colors would come first, but the reading came first. She can read and spell her name, and a couple of other words, but she still points to something purple and says "yellow". So that's what I'm working on now. I paint her fingernails with green or purple or whatever paint and she's learning from that.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 01:39 PM       
Hahaha what the fuck whiterat.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Hm. Sometimes. I just finished a big project and usually when I *have* to do decorative food for something I get burned out for a while.

I'm doing it more as she appreciates it more. She's learning in a weird order. I thought the colors would come first, but the reading came first. She can read and spell her name, and a couple of other words, but she still points to something purple and says "yellow". So that's what I'm working on now. I paint her fingernails with green or purple or whatever paint and she's learning from that.

That's cool. If it helps, I might have to steal the idea if I ever have kids.
I imagine you'd have to stop when they hit about 8, when it ceases to be amusing at school dinnertime.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Babs, you aren't man enough to post here. Either publicly admit to how fucking dumb you acted or disappear like the rest of the losers. I bet (and I'm always right when it comes to you) that you aren't man enough to own up.
You're such a whiny ass wimp. Act your age, son.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 05:11 PM       

You will always be the biggest idiot here. Congratulations on achieving something.

Oh wait, you can't read. Can some one make a picture for him?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Oh man, you can't even use the phrase "whiny ass wimp" in it's proper context. My GF teaches 1st graders, someone send me his address so I can mail him the left over weekly readers.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 06:22 PM       
Why do you try to drag others into something so childish? Get the hint, no one gives a shit besides you.

Oh yeah, by the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
My GF teaches 1st graders
So pathetic that you had to squeeze that in there.

p.s. You shouldn't even get to moderate with you're dumb ass always double posting.

Last edited by Babs : Mar 20th, 2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: so I don't double post.