Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 09:53 AM       
Some spambot just posted "Wear your children warm and lovely with Australia", as a thread title. I thought pram was back.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
KHALJORN YOU REMIND ME OF THE MORE BITTERLY MISANTHROPIC OF MY PAST FRIENDS AND I OCCASIONALLY WISH I-MOCKERY WAS A BAR
THE BEST BAR EVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
JERRYCURL MADNESS
I-Mockery Chat (KAHLJORN HAS A JERRYCURL MADNESS)
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
i'd like to beat up billy corgan.

so i was in line at a store and the conversation between the clerk and the man in front of me included the word "illegals" so i automatically tuned it out entirely. apparently in doing so i missed something.

she rings me up, saying "don't you think it would be fun?"
"what?"
"to shoot obama with a bb gun."
"... no. no, i don't think so."
"what? why not?"
"... 12 dollars, here you go." i hand her some moneys.
she gives me change, saying "shoot, that's where i'd be if i weren't here."

fortunately you'll always be here.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:06 PM       

Report her to the Secret Service.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
GROCER WANTS TO PUT OBAMAS EYE OUT
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
I got kicked out of a pool place for making a scene. I beat some guy in a game. (I'm terrible at pool so he must have been horrible) And then I shouted "I'm the wiz! Nobody beats me!" and strutted like the wiz. They came up and told me I'd have to leave. I guess he was a regular or something and they thought I was shaming him. I have no idea.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:23 PM       

im gonnado that sometime i poolshark somebody and see if i get kicked out
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
that's amazing
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
That's awesome. I want to do that.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:24 PM       
I do stupid shit all the time when I win at my regular pool hall. But the place was closed during the day so I went to some place I didn't know.

This place was worse than my normal one though since the one I go to usually is free pool as long as you order something. This one I had to pay for the table.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:35 PM       
The last game of pool I played my opposition was as shit as me, and we were taking so long that we had to make house rules where you could use the big end of the stick and everyone got three shots in a row.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 02:18 AM       
PERHAPS YOU SHOULD HAVE PARTAKEN IN A ROUND OF SNOOKER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/ar...e-pippen,5954/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
I'm pickling my right hand.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
This has been a decent evening's entertainment:

WishbookWeb- archived Christmas catalogs.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
you are very easily entertained.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:57 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm pickling my right hand.
What colour/flavour?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:17 AM       
left hand black
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:48 AM       
Nott-dry.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
Apparently I am.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 09:34 AM       
I was laughing at the faces in the 80's catalogs, though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:02 AM       
It was all exactly as ugly as I remembered it.
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:31 AM       
know what word i like a lot?

monongahela.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 11:18 AM       
ypsilanti