Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 04:21 AM       
oh shit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 04:50 AM       
YA BLEW IT, SON
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 12:39 PM       
I want to eat the burger real bad.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
you guys are going to get bann
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
I was going to make a picture of a John Cleeseburger but someone already did and ruined it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
john ratzenburger
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
for some reason my school canceled my financial aid payment ;/ fucking cunts

and they straight up lied to me too. told me i couldn't collect financial aid for fall of 2011 because i was taking less than six units, now are bitching that they were going to pay me and I withdrew from a class. wtf

also they took a whole semester to even process my financial aid, then told me i had to jump through some lame ass hoops for them which took another month. now they're like, "Well you completed it after the semester was over, so you can't collect."
I'm so pissed.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Burgermeister Meisterburger

Also, that is too bad Kahl. Do you have all the documentation of these "lame-ass" excuses, because that could be important if you really want to collect the aid you're due. Does your college have an adjunct law school that offers legal aid - law students that give legal advice for a nominal fee (or for free)? In this case you may be better off getting direction and instruction from the students (ironically) than the employees. I hope you collect what's due.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Dec 6th, 2011 at 05:21 PM. Reason: fucking blind i am
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:27 PM       
actually i have an e-mail of them saying I'm not eligible for financial aid for the semester i took less than 6 units. Sucks because i took more units at another school so I could've gotten extra money.
Fuck I just want the money for my last semester though cause i took a shitload of units, and they're the ones who took forever to do anything. I kind of think they did it on purpose.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
They're professional jerks
BANNED

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM       

now i have no monies
BANNED

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
I forgot that sam isnt really a SAM

fuck you fake sam
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
if you google his xbox name tadao's picture comes up halfway down the page with his wife
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
for some reason my school canceled my financial aid payment ;/ fucking cunts

and they straight up lied to me too. told me i couldn't collect financial aid for fall of 2011 because i was taking less than six units, now are bitching that they were going to pay me and I withdrew from a class. wtf

also they took a whole semester to even process my financial aid, then told me i had to jump through some lame ass hoops for them which took another month. now they're like, "Well you completed it after the semester was over, so you can't collect."
I'm so pissed.
yeah that kinda stuff happens at community college all the time
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM       

did you know that if you have a lot of tabs open "Hark, a vagrant" looks like "Hark, a vagina"
BANNED

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
yeah that kinda stuff happens at community college all the time
attitudes from ex-fat dudes happen all the time
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 01:11 AM       
I've got that site bookmarked. I think what won me over were those first Nancy Drew comics.

Sorry to hear that, Kahl. What are you taking, anyway? I've got one semester left after this, and while paying back student loans doesn't appeal to me, and neither does work, I guess it'll be nice to stop paying tuition.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2011, 01:42 AM       
Next semester is my last semester too. I'm only taking Math right now. I just have to finish my prereqs then I'm eligible to receive 3 degrees.. philosophy, history and liberal arts with emphasis in humanities. If i took one or two other classes i could get a sociology degree, too.

if me bitching at the lead dude at the financial aid place doesn't work tomorrow, then I'll probably get a student loan, too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 07:12 AM       
I bought one of those indie bundle things. Now I feel magnanimous for having donated a bit to charity.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 11:54 AM       
you mean charities that exist to put video games into hospitals? haha fuck that! give it to the developers... be one of the people paying more than the average of like 2 bucks!
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
so I've been researching online and I guess fafsa is retroactive ;/

plus the people at fafsa told me since the deadline isnt untl june i should've got my money. I'm gonna bitch so hard and if they dont give it to me ill be like, "WHOS YOUR SUPerIOR"
they also changed my award letter online so I cant bring that in and be like WTF. they deleted all the information on it. kinda pissed i didn't print it last week, but i didn't think they would change it in a week...
i almost think they are trying to steal my monies
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 12:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
you mean charities that exist to put video games into hospitals? haha fuck that! give it to the developers... be one of the people paying more than the average of like 2 bucks!
I paid at least three times that amount.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
i think you can actually choose what percentage of your donation goes to charity and what percentage goes to the developers (if it's the humble bundle)

think the default is 60% charity/30% developers/10% to the organization on that one.

Spoilers!