Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 03:59 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:05 PM       
IT'S HER BIRTHDAY SHE CAN HAVE WHATEVER SHE WANTS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:38 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:40 PM       
I'LL PUT MY COCK IN HER CAKE
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 06:03 PM       
Special cream filling, eh sam? :
The Unicorn
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 06:41 PM       
NO, JUST JIZZ
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 10:01 PM       
Thanks, Tad.
You may already be there.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 10:24 PM       
Happy new years ladies and fellas
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 10:25 PM       
King Kong walla walla bing bong
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 12:30 AM       
did everyone else enjoy their sparkling grape juice

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 01:30 AM       
helluva night to have bronchitis
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 02:45 AM       
I just got the easiest fucking anniversary date to remember EVER. Happy New Year's, guys; best one for me ever.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 03:37 AM       
hapy new years guys hope you all have a good oes or good one <3
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 09:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I just got the easiest fucking anniversary date to remember EVER. Happy New Year's, guys; best one for me ever.
Good Luck witrh that, Sapster. The i-mock track record hasn't been great of late. HNY and all that.

And, elx, I enjoyed my glass of Talisker immensely. Thank you for asking.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 10:27 AM       
Best new year of the decade!!
I put on

the jukebox and the DROP IT happened to play right during the ball drop at the right time.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 11:54 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI-ijODN86I&fmt=22

i play videogames
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 01:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Good Luck witrh that, Sapster. The i-mock track record hasn't been great of late. HNY and all that.
Ahaha, thanks, Flagg. I know I'm sure as hell not going anywhere; it's not every day you hook up with a girl who not only understands the importance of zombie preparedness, but also has BLUE FUCKING HAIR.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:29 PM       
:HIGHFIVE
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:34 PM       
:FIVE'D
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 06:19 PM       
Hahaha last night I told my GF where to meet back up if we get separated during an apocalypse.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:31 AM       
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
The Unicorn
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:37 AM       
BIGTIMECOW HASN'T SAID ANYTHING SO I'M ASSUMING HE DIDN'T GET MY TEXT MESSAGES SINCE I CHECKED THE NUMBER I HAD AND IT WAS WRONG
The Unicorn
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:38 AM       
I'M SORRY TO WHOEVER RECEIVED ALL THE MESSAGES I SENT
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:48 AM       
what did you try sending to me sam?!
The Unicorn
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:54 AM       
all kinds of shit man