Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
MattJack, is that you?

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:37 PM       
I think that's my dad O:
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
That dude looks so rad. I wish I looked that cool. If he pointed his finger at me I would faint.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
something about him reminds me of pickles brother from metalocalypse or maybe just pickles i dunno
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
I want that orange pantsuit.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I want that orange pantsuit.
http://pro.corbis.com/images/AX04796...0B870951A6B%7D
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
TO MUCH FUCKING VAN HALEN

might as well jump
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:09 PM       
Is that an add for Converse or Vans or something?
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:51 PM       
nope, van halen as previously stated
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
Ah! 1984 must be on sale at target and you are doing a photo for them!
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
A sale at target? Now that's funny
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 07:04 AM       
You got a problem with Target?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 08:27 AM       
There are plenty of sales at Target, just head for the endcaps.

Actually there are probably MORE sales at target than anywhere else because they sell so much trendy shit that's out of fashion so quickly, and they have to get rid of it.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 12:33 PM       
Last week the end cap in the music section of Target had Pink Floyd "dark side of the moon" cd for $9.99. I paid way more for the LP in high school.
I ended up buying Raiders of the Lost Ark DVD for 13 bucks. What a deal.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 12:36 PM       
Great story.

That was very funny. Well done.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 12:45 PM       
Admit it Zomboid ...my story has you driving to Target today.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 12:58 PM       
Target's a piece of shit and the people who go there think they're too classy for Walmart, even though it's obviously a better store.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 01:10 PM       

I intended for the cupcakes to be the focus, but the TV is soaking up all the attention.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
I think we have the same mother
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Target's a piece of shit and the people who go there think they're too classy for Walmart, even though it's obviously a better store.
I go to Target because it's somewhat closer and it's not packed to the fucking brim full of rude people and fat asses that block entire isles with their motorized carts. Wal-Mart is nice, but i'd rather not have wade through throngs of people.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
Walmart and Target both have low-class morons, it's just a slightly different tax bracket.

I nearly went berzerk inside a Cincinnati target a few weeks ago when a bunch of wide-assed suburban housewives were PARKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING AISLES to sip Starbucks (yes, the Target had a Starbucks) and gossip.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
I think Wal-Mart should bail out the country with that 367 billion a year they make, it's just a suggestion. Target on the other hand donates 5% of their net income to charity (yes it's tax deductible but so what) so that's roughly around 20 million a year! So I think your asses need to shop at Target more unless you believe in very bad things such as NO ROOFS OVER HEADS!!!!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
I think walmart does a lot of things for the community too ;\
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
It's true! Just the other day I was looking at their CoMmUnItY BoArD while the bf was in the bathroom and there were all sorts of letters..."Thanks for the donated hot dogs..." "Thanks for the $25 gift card..."
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
HAHAHAHAHA

enough said