Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 06:29 PM       
No like they actually run charities and do a lot of stuff for Africa and crap like that. There's some documentary about walmart that mentions all the little things they do.

On the other hand, doing charitable things nets you tax breaks.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 07:15 PM       
I do stuff for Africa and crap like that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 07:18 PM       
liar
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:03 PM       
walmart is for trashy people . I used to go there to steal stuff guilt free, then i got caught. LIFETIME BAN MOTHERFUCKERS.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:17 PM       
I was kicked out of the Art Institute and they didn't recognize me when I went back in. I doubt Walmart would recognize you either.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 10:11 PM       
more pics less talk
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:40 AM       
more dicks less gtfo
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I was kicked out of the Art Institute and they didn't recognize me when I went back in. I doubt Walmart would recognize you either.
Why did they kick out of the Art Institute?

Oh, and while we're on the subject of Wal-mart: http://walmartwatch.com/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:13 PM       
Because I was with someone they thought was instigating a race riot. Also, we may or may not have been impersonating art critics and attracted a huge crowd that was hanging on our every word.

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
we may or may not have been impersonating art critics and attracted a huge crowd that was hanging on our every word.
I think that may have been it right there lol. had you guys been drinking at all? because they probably had picked up on that too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
more pics less talk
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:32 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 08:12 AM       
Alive: no, not drinking. They were just jealous that we made more sense then they did, probably.

The other lady was giant, black, and worked as a guard in a women's prison. When we got in, she used her family pass. They looked at me and said, "Family?" I said, "I'm the one they don't talk about." I think our problems might have dated back to that moment.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Well hello, gorgeous.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
Me with my Kitso Tinker before going to see Motorhead

She has magestic girth. She's the brown bullet when she hears food coming though.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:38 PM       
Jeanette's right, you're getting cute.
wtf

THAT'S STILL A GAY SHIRT
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:41 PM       
HE LOOKS LIKE THE DAWSON.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
I love your cat, Ghost!
<3
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
Various stages of inebriation!

That dog is a pitbull and chewed the fuck out of my hand.

HI GUYS!

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:06 AM       
DID YOU DO THAT GIRL BRAH?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
That's my buddy's gf, so no

Although, she's not shy about showing her boobies. That's... something?

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 01:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Jeanette's right, you're getting cute.
wtf

THAT'S STILL A GAY SHIRT
I appreciate that.

My life's a big gay shirt. Feel free to hit me up on Myspace or Facebook, ladies.

And Zomboid, that looks exactly what it's like to live the high life.
Egg
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Are those crack rocks on the table?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 06:20 PM       
I was wondering the same thing, it looks like a needle bag to me.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
it's just heroine, calm down