Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
How 'bout some cider Shrub?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
SAM

SAM

SAM
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Oh, and my travel fare paying, or at least put toward.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
SAMSAMSAMSAMSAMSAMSAM

SHRUBFEST YOU COULD HAVE A BUNCH OF DRINKS IF YOU WANTED
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
How 'bout some cider Shrub?
Works for me!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
Hmmmm airfare?
Well I'd accept a photoshop, as long as it's done well.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
Photoshop pppppfffffssshhhh
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:33 PM       
SAM, YA GOTTA FOOT THE BILL FOR THAT ONE

YA GOTTA DO IT

I'LL BUY DRINKS AFTERWARD IF YOU MAKE IT THROUGH THE TUNNEL NETWORK
Egg
I might actually be in Yorkshire next year, but if Sam isn't there I can't take the picture.
The Unicorn
MAYBE I COULD BE THERE
Ancient Mariner
CiG, you need to order the schoolgirl uniform
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
I CAN TAKE THE PICTURE

SAM AND SHRUB CAN ESCAPE THE GUARDS ON A GRAND ROMANTIC ADVENTURE TO MEET GUS AT A BAR, WHICH IS COINCIDENTALLY CALLED 'GUSSIES"!

IT'S FATE
Egg
I have one, duhhhhhh.
The Unicorn
BUT WILL I FIT IN IT?

TIME TO START A COLLECTION THREAD.

IF NOOB3 COULD GET MONEY FOR BACON, THIS SHOULD BE CAKE.
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
I dunno if you'd fit in it, but the skirt is a wrap skirt, so you can show a little leg if it doesn't fit.
The shirt is just a normal white dress shirt.
you're on your own with stockings though.
I prefer thigh highs.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:40 PM       
So you DO have a schoolgirl uniform

Did you ever wear it to an AC/DC concert?
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
I've never been to an ACDC concert.
I desperately want to go to one though.
I have a super cool ACDC shirt with Angus' face on it that says "Lock Up Your Daughters".
But when I wear it Angus' face gets all stretched out and funny lookin.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
It gets funny looking because he's squashed on your tits and he came
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
GUYS, I GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK.

BYE
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
GUHBYE MAN

DON'T LET THE GESTAPO GETCHA
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:48 PM       
I'm never that lucky.
I don't really have any famous people on my "already did it" list.
I got to flirt with Lemmy though.
:D
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:48 PM       
Bye!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
I like what just happened in this thread.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:52 PM       
That's what happens when the cool people bother showing up
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:53 PM       
I feel special to have been a part of it.