Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 12:48 AM        THE STUPIDEST LAWSUIT EVER: Eqypt may sue Jews over Exodus
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...3351-5102r.htm

"CAIRO, Aug. 21 (UPI) -- A dean at Egypt's University of Al-Zaqaziq is preparing a lawsuit against "all the Jews of the world," accusing them of stealing gold during the exodus.

The university's dean of law, Nabil Hilmi, told the Egyptian weekly newspaper Al-Ahram Al-Arabi the Jews during the exodus "stole from the Pharaonic Egyptians gold, jewelry, cooking utensils, silver ornaments, clothing and more ..."

Asked why cooking utensils might have been taken, Hilmi said "... this had been the Jews' twisted way throughout history; they seek to cause a minor problem connected with the needs of everyday life so as to occupy people with these matters and prevent them from pursuing them to get back the stolen gold ..."

Hilmi said the "debt" could be rescheduled over 1,000 years, with the addition of the cumulative interest during that period."

---------

http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD55603

"Asked why cooking utensils might have been taken, Hilmi said '... this had been the Jews' twisted way throughout history; they seek to cause a minor problem connected with the needs of everyday life so as to occupy people with these matters and prevent them from pursuing them to get back the stolen gold ...'"

These people are out of their fucking minds.