Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Colored inks

I'm moving up!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
No way! That would be like Sacks using crayons! Have you produced anything you like yet?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
YES

so much so that I will not be putting any of it online until I can copywrite the sumbitches
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
God, they're so much more fun than paint, I've been looking for this

I'm doing abstract work, for crying out loud
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
Damit Gus, I wanna see it NOW!
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
Ain't happening for a long, long time
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Seeing artists improve used to inspire me. Now it just makes me bitter.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 12:40 AM       
http://www.amazon.com/Poster-Print-A...3657166&sr=8-2

she's beautiful. Beauty like that doesn't exist in real life, en flesh-like vividity.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
^ Is there a guy peeking out from under her dress?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:10 PM       
I can't see it, but then it's subjective I guess.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:35 PM       
It almost looks like a guys face looking down slightly [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Elsa/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-21.jpg[/IMG]
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 12:36 AM       
YOU'RE IMAGETAGTARDED
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 10:06 AM       
I know, I'll circle it when I get home.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I'm back for an unknown amount of time. No more games for me atm, and I have more artsy stuff to post soon. Lots of jewelry and digital stuffs!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
!yay!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
:D Have you missed me that much? <3
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
GOSH I MISSED YOU THIS MUCH
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
:O :O :O :O :O
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 01:49 PM       
WHAT'S UP I'M HERE

edit: i've probably hyped this before, but for any art that i feel like sharing with the world read my blog dudes http://bigwhitemice.blogspot.com/

Last edited by bigtimecow : Oct 1st, 2009 at 08:36 PM.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 11:02 PM       
Neat! I kinda liked the idea of the self-referencing poem-book-thing. I'm really tired and all, but I'm going to probably get some of my stuff up soonish as soon as I figure out how to get photos of them all (my lens broke *crycrycry*)
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 11:03 PM       
SPEAKING OF WHICH does anyone want to donate a lens for a Canon Rebel XT to me? Yes?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:27 AM       
sure, i don't need like a thousand dollars
Banned
hytuxrup is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 11:02 PM       
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
Would a new one like me be welcome here?
Thanks so much in deed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
no we hate telemarketers and people who link to them in their sigs.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
I'd like to see an art website that exclusively showcases bad artwork from respected artists. Something to show aspiring artists that the good stuff really doesn't spring out of nowhere.