Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
my cat jumped onto my scanner so many times I decided to just scan her stupid ass.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
Tadao has wank material for a week now.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 11:16 PM       
PUSSY
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 11:48 PM       
NUMBER TWO SNUGGIE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 12:01 AM       
YOU IGNORANT FUCKS!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS?!!?!?!?!

AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONE

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 02:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Tadao has wank material for a week now.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 02:50 AM       
NEW ESUOHLIM CRUSH FOR December 2008

THIS GIRL FROM A STUPID SNORG TEES AD

Old Dec 15th, 2008, 02:55 AM       
I HOPE I FUCK HER SOME DAY IS ALL'S I'M SAYING :esuohlim

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 03:27 AM       
She is ugly cute.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 03:34 AM       
God damnit esuohlim, you're such a nerd
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 04:10 AM       
Someone be awake. I'm drunk and bored!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 11:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I HOPE I FUCK HER SOME DAY IS ALL'S I'M SAYING :esuohlim
YOU SHOULD START WITH SOMETHING MUCH EASIER LIKE TALKING TO HER WITHOUT BREAKING EYE CONTACT AND WRINGING YOUR HANDS.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 02:44 PM       
Not as easy as it sounds.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 03:53 PM       
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/day_...bandw_original

BITCH
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 03:53 PM       
JANE, YOU IGNORANT SLUT
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
God damnit esuohlim, you're such a nerd

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 04:14 PM       
After that first sentence I decided staring at nothing is far superior to reading her words.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 04:52 PM       
man that cat ass is horrible ;/

i hate looking at this page
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 05:16 PM       
im bored and on aim if anybody wants tomessage me
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
I don't.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 07:11 PM       
MILHOUSE - GRAB YOUR INVASION SUPPLIES AND LET'S GO GET YOU LAID :O

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 07:11 PM       
I spent the entire damn day in the hospital.

My neck seized up so hard that my collarbone is bruised from the metal inside the neck brace.

This happens once every three or four years and at least it didn't ruin a holiday this time (last time it happened on Thanksgiving).
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
MILHOUSE - GRAB YOUR INVASION SUPPLIES AND LET'S GO GET YOU LAID :O
AW YEAH :D

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 07:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

My neck seized up so hard that my collarbone is bruised from the metal inside the neck brace.

This happens once every three or four years and at least it didn't ruin a holiday this time (last time it happened on Thanksgiving).
You're too damn fragile girl!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 07:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

Keep you chin up!