Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 03:16 AM       
no i meant the training ones

and no single flightschool mission was as frustrating as supply lines, but as a whole they pissed me off a lot more
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 03:28 AM       
supply lines was pretty annoying. Pissed me off after a few trys so I went on to other things. When I came back to it I did it on my first try... It really isn't that tough once you zone in.

I beat the game too soon after release and really haven't played much since except goofing around a bit. I have $41 million and not much more to spend it on

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 10:49 AM       
i have 14 million ;(

i beat the game and still have to buy wang cars. that last mission was fucking great :D
Gommi is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow
i've been reading all this crap about bigfoot or leatherface or ghostcars or c.j.'s mom's ghost.

i've seen the ghostcars, that's nothing big, just kinda weird when it's like, raining and dark out and they just come outta nowhere.

none of the other things i've found though.

but out of all the screenshots i've found with the bigfoot/yeti in them, it looks different everytime. who knows.
Judging by all the glitches in the game, the ghost cars are probably the game rendering shit onto the screen, but messes up resulting in an odd version of whats supposed to bet there. Same goes with bigfoot (either that or some dumbass took a blurry screen shot of what could potentially be like a tree).

pissed off salesman is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 11:57 PM       
I saw leatherface.
Somewhere out in the backwoods area, theres a cabin with a truck next to it, if you steal the truck a big guy in a jacket will try to attack you with a chainsaw. Some people say it's TCM's leatherface, others say it's Manhunt's Pigsy.

As for completing the game, I didn't. I kept losing that goddamned 'farewell my love' mission.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 12:27 AM       
I've seen a lot of rumors about Bigfoot, Jaws, a haunted house, and CJ's mother's ghost (though those two would probably be related). rockstar themselves said Bigfoot isn't in the game, and I think they said Leatherface wasn't either.

I'd love to see Jaws :D
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 03:00 PM       
I beat Supply Lines in like three tries. I actually thought it was fun, since I started enjoying flying once I got used to it.

PLUS THE NEXT MISSION WAS FUCKING FUN SO IT WAS WORTH IT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 11:32 PM       
I beat the game once, played through again and got stuck on the mission where Sweet and his girl are pinned down by gangsters at someone's apartment, and cannot for the life of me beat it.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 01:23 AM       
wtf