Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:09 PM       
shut the fuck up cock addict
why don't you just go inject cocks into your face somewhere else.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 12:20 AM       
NO WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIT LAWST

That was very funny. Well done.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 12:39 PM       
Got this a few days ago. I like it. I mean like a lot. The only gripe I have with this at the moment, is that the weapons seem to be way inaccurate. And I seem to hit the enemies better without ironsight. Maybe i'll get better weapons at some point.
Oh, and MetalMilitia, there are four endings to my knowledge.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 12:23 AM       
I'd just like to clear this up for everyone: sometimes, in FPSs, you don't start the game with the pinpoint-accurate, fully automatic sniper rifle with the 50-round clip and the underslung grenade launcher. Sometimes you start with a knif and a rusty revolver you found in the colon of a dead dog.

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 01:06 AM       
ya its about 3-4 hours in that you should actually start getting any good modern weapons like its not until the last 10-20 minutes of the game that you get an FN200 and the railgun, or even ammo for rockets.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 03:28 PM       
yes, i am aware that you get shitty weapons in the beginning of the game, but i'm just saying that when I shoot an enemy who is two feet away, I should be able to hit him even if my character was a blind and slightly retarded person.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 12:12 AM       
You hold down the right mouse button and shoot with the weapon sights. It can be more accurate that way. Or just use the shotgun.

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 12:32 AM       
ya shotguns are VERY valuable in the first half of the game, also in the place north of the bar, DO NOT side with the Duty guys in the farm, instead go to the Freedom base and talk to their boss, it makes the rest of the game MUCH easier.
Funky Dynamite
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 12:33 AM       
Yeah, or just side with the duty guys, let them get wiped out, and take their sweet stuff.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 01:36 AM       
this game's good overall has anybody tried the mods?

there is one that makes bleeding more lethal and the guns more realistic and i was reading the mod section and they found a way to make the game more "Random" but a lot of people die :O maybe not random they say "Free" but it fucks up most of the quests and stuff.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 01:37 AM       
no because in order to beat the game you need to move north past Freedoms barrier to the last 3 areas of the game, if you side with duty to take their crap you still have to kill their sniper and then your there enemy for good, if you talk to duty, and then go to the freedom leader guy you get to take a fairly large group of guys to go and take down the duty camp. so you get a boatload of heavily armed friendlies in the later part of the game, PLUS the duty guys wicked shit.

this is as close to panoramic I can do for the Freedom Group you roll with during the duty raid.

To Kahljorn:
The original game play ideas for this game were equally insane, the stamina bar would only be permanently charged by sleeping, but you had to find a safe place to crash, hence the fires and why most NPC's group by them at night then wander off during the day. In addition to that it was originally an open Mercenaries style world, with vehicles and no load points (hence that one town on the west of the map that you can't get to) and a totally dynamic world where you could be beaten to the end and lose the entire game long before you even get to the northern area of the game.

Looking at the finished product I wonder where they went so wrong, it seems to me that they spent 6 years getting the basic framework of the game and none of the polish.
BANNED

Old Apr 12th, 2007, 01:41 AM       
lol i might have a screenshot to post i didnt check if it took right since i pushed the wrong buttons but it was that vampire guy and he was sitting next to someone and it looked liked their arm was around him...

seriously ;p
Funky Dynamite
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX View Post
no because blahblahblahexcusesbah
Here's what ya do: take the job to kill the sniper. Go into the base, make your way to the tower, ducking and dodging behind stuff as necessary, climb up the tower, and shoot him in the face. Nobody will be the wiser. I did it, and when the time came for the raid, I walked right in with both sides neutral to me. Minutes later, when all the Duty guys were dead, I took their good stuff, along with some good Freedom stuff, sold the stuff I didn't need to the Freedom leader, and left a happy man.