Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 11:22 AM        We Need a New Idiot
Well, gang, it pains me to say it, but I think we need a new idiot. I don't mean a new conservative voice, we've got some and they do a fine job. What we're really lacking right now is a certified loudmouth blowhard moron.

I can't imagine we'll ever be so lucky as to get another Vinth, who was to Loudmouth Morons what Davicni was to artists and scientists. I'll always miss him. But I think our Sspad tried to look too closely at the mirage of Vinth and caused it to evaporate, a confused dream dissipating with a last whiff of the anchovies, moon pies and store brand WildBerry Schnapps that brought it on.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 11:47 AM       
I'll be the moron around these parts if it means I can get some underwater handjob action from a hot lil' Latina.

Actually, I'll only do it if she's a cute Asian chick. Just to be a little more ethnic.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 12:15 PM       
Where is Vinth? I swear, I leave for a few days and the place goes to hell. Where is Ronnie? Where is OAO? WHere is that hot little redhead that likes to post topless pics of herself..... :wishfulthinking
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 01:57 PM       
Naldo comes and goes, but I think he got sore when we all started seriously agreeing he'd changed and was dellusional.

OAO is off at some Insufferable Weiner Camp.

Vinth accidentally vaporized when he accepted a challenged to meet Sspad. Since his existance was always marginal (and I don't mean he was a carachter, I mean he simply didn;t have the coherence it takes to maintain personhood) there was no way he could meet someone face to face. He still exists as a Meme but it will take quite some time for him to take on the physical essence to post on the internet again.

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 04:12 PM       
I'm sure you could recruit from general blabber...
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 04:15 PM       
Oh, idiots are a dime a dozen there, but are any of them blowhards?
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 05:22 PM       
I nominate our new poster. He's a charismatic, I-mock outsider, who doesn't need to hide his loyalties.

"So if one Pussy equals no war, then what do two pussies equal?????"
-the Fetus Eater on Kerry's choice

"George, you are a complete and total idiot. Afghanistans natural gas? OK. Maybe we need more Grade school teaching jobs because obviously, your teacher taught you shit. And Bush did not allow 9/11, it was Clinton who brushed it under the rug and left it for Bush to handle. You pussies make me sick. VOTE BUSH 2004!"
-The Fetus Eater on George

The choice is clear, ladies and gentelman, I am pleased to say it look like have a new cantidate for the seat...
TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 06:46 PM       
Wow. Right on cue. Almost too convenient.

I'd try out for the position just to see how much of a range I had as an actor, but if it's been filled...fantastic!
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 07:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Oh, idiots are a dime a dozen there, but are any of them blowhards?
I thought you said "blowtards"...I was gonna suggest Mad Max, but his schtick gets old pretty quickly

Old Jul 7th, 2004, 12:14 AM       
I think OAO will be back after he pretends to be overwhelmed by pretending to take his math classes during summer while working out.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 06:21 AM       
'the Fetus eater' sounds perfect. I for one look forward to working with him.
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 08:59 AM       
I'm withholding judgement. He needs to work for it. Just saying something nonsensical and using the word 'pussy' barely merits attention.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 09:08 AM       
combaltersquinkle.....you fucking pussy!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 01:56 PM       
Are you looking for something like this?

Fuck you burbank, you and your whiney ass liberals friends don't know shit about politicks. Bush is the greatest fucking President that ever lived. He single handedly brought down that towel headed dictator in Iraq and is continue to kick ass as we look for those weapons of mass distructon.

Its people like him and me that keep your liberal Jew ass fucking safe to indulge in hugging fucking trees and allowing your dyke daughters to rug munch each other. You liberals don't know shit about how the real fucking world works, its a fucking Darwining layout and survivial of the goddamn fittest. If you bleeding harts lived in any other fucking country you and your family would've been gang raped by the locals and then fucking killed.

We consirvatives are what keep this fucking country stong, and the sooner you cock suckig liberals realize that the better off you'll be. Not that you'll ever get it, because your too busy fucking your fat assed momma in the fucking basement!

Please note the misspellings, racial slurs, and unkind words said about your family.

jewishcarpenter is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 02:02 PM       
winner winner, chicken dinner
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 02:07 PM       
That was good, but it struck me as being too self-aware for a proper Vinth replacement.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 02:33 PM       
It did, indeed, have a kind of staged, Britneyesque quality to it. It's as if he was lip-synching Vinth and I saw the lips moving but they didn't match the words.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Are you looking for something like this?

Fuck you burbank, you and your whiney ass liberals friends don't know shit about politicks. Bush is the greatest fucking President that ever lived. He single handedly brought down that towel headed dictator in Iraq and is continue to kick ass as we look for those weapons of mass distructon.

Its people like him and me that keep your liberal Jew ass fucking safe to indulge in hugging fucking trees and allowing your dyke daughters to rug munch each other. You liberals don't know shit about how the real fucking world works, its a fucking Darwining layout and survivial of the goddamn fittest. If you bleeding harts lived in any other fucking country you and your family would've been gang raped by the locals and then fucking killed.

We consirvatives are what keep this fucking country stong, and the sooner you cock suckig liberals realize that the better off you'll be. Not that you'll ever get it, because your too busy fucking your fat assed momma in the fucking basement!

Please note the misspellings, racial slurs, and unkind words said about your family.
Meh, There were only a few misspellings (depends if you consider cock sucking one word) and they were pretty easy to pass over and still get the point.

The anger is there. A few racial slurs.

I'm on the fence. If he had accused Max of treason and wished him an eternity in hell getting ass raped by Satan's giant, spiked cock, then it would have been a slam dunk.
TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 05:50 PM       
Not bad Mad Max, but it was a little TOO well worded. That was kind of the cock-sure redblooded patriot character, the brainwashed conservative idiot is a bit different. You need to come accross as if you've been hit over the head with a bag of rocks. Remember: you are confused and frightened by the world and the people in it, and you release this confusion as baseless, poorly worded attacks agaisnt the "enemy" (liberals, because that's what you've been told) and you fester a clingy, foolish trust in your God-like president, all criticism must be met by you covering your ears with your hands and shouting "no. no. no. no."

Old Jul 7th, 2004, 08:30 PM       
It sounded like you truly didn't believe in what you were saying...the italics give it away.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 08:35 PM       
Oh well, it was a long shot, but I thank you for the audition though!
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 08:54 PM       
I think you needed more handjob action from non-white girls. :/
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 10:14 PM       
It's the sort of thing that can't be faked. It can be amusing when it's artificial, but only a genuine wacko will suit.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 10:26 PM       
I LIKE GEORGE BUSH
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 11:04 PM       
stabby, you fucking suck.