Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 07:33 PM        The Ten Commandments Of Being a Newb
First of all, being a newbie myself, I'm still trying to follow these rules, so an occasional slip can be forgiven.
Second of all, some newbies hate the fact that a newerbie shows up and acts like a complete fucking douche cougher, giving us ALL a bad name.
Third, I was semi-inspired by Jamesman's old thread, the numbering system.
So, after sitting on my ass for awhile, I finally decided to do this, because the vets can help the newbs out, but sometimes the advice comes better from a fellow newb.

Commandment #1: THOU SHALT NOT POST A "Hi, I'm new!" THREAD. Pretty self-explanatory. Even the other newbs get fucking sick of this, and it's not like your addition to this message board was some sort of Earth-shattering event. There's a war about to start. This is news. You are completely new to I-Mockery. This is not.

Commandment #2: THOU SHALT LEARN HOW TO TAKE A JOKE: Some people (myself included, on occasion) just don't get it when they see it. The regs won't, but fellow newbs might be a little more forgiving. At any rate, DID YOU READ THIS MESSAGE BOARD BEFORE YOU SIGNED UP? If you had, you'd perhaps see the sense of humor most of the regs have, and how hostile they are towards newbies, and how they relent once a newbie has proven himself. In other words, sometimes (not always) it's a hazing. If you feel the need to ruin threads with your non-joke-getting-ness, what in the blue hell are you doing here in the first place? I-Mockery is basically all about jokes in one form or another, so getting them is HALF THE BATTLE.

Commandment #3: THOU SHALT PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO YOUR RETORTS: Sometimes this applies to regs too ::coughsRongicoughs:: but this is more or less a newb mistake. If someone shoots you down in comic style, I can guarantee you that the proper reply does not include the following:

Jokes about one's sexual orientation
Jokes about one's family
Jokes about one's sexual relationships with family, deceased pets, or other things
Four word replies in which two of the words are "fuck you"

These comebacks come across as lame. Poorly thought out. 10th Grade. Unless you are in 10th grade, but shouldn't you be doing your HOMEWORK?!?

Commandment #4: THOU SHALT NOT ACT LIKE YOU OWN THE BOARD: This also pisses everyone off, regs and newbs alike. To see someone post their own thread is bad enough, but to have someone show up thinking that the SOLE REASON GOD PUT THEM ON THIS PLANET IS TO BE IN CHARGE OF I-MOCKERY is someone that needs to be hung upside down in the Town Square by his genitals.

Commandment #5: THOU SHALT REVIEW JAMESMAN'S THREAD ON THE TYPES OF NEWBIE: This helped out a LOT. The thread talks about how to be more or less accepted sooner or later (I don't think anyone will ever be COMPLETELY accepted unless you are in one way or another in charge of these threads) and in my case, it helped give me insight on how some of the regs think, and how to make my experience here, even as a newb, more enjoyable. I'd like to think I'm locked in at a #1. But even other newbs hate people that start turning into #4s, #6s, or #7s. Trust me on this.

There's more, but I'm going to add it later, and see how this takes. I know I'm still a newbie, but I'd like to think I do contribute more than your average pimpleassed newbs. Plus, even some of the older newbies get sick of seeing AORetards invade some board and completely rip its ass open and sodomize it.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 07:41 PM       
Thou shalt have just bumped my Newbie thread instead. :/
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 07:41 PM       
The thing is, any newb that would be qualified to write a post like this would know enough to realize that this post would not get a positive response from anyone... :/
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 07:45 PM       
That's the thing: It's intended for NEWBIES to read.

Also, maybe I SHOULD bump that thing. I just thought it'd be easier to swallow coming from someone who's relatively new himself.

Besides, it's a slow day. I'm fundamentally giving all the bastards that have something negative to say something to do and someone to direct it to.

So in more ways than one, I'm performing a public service. Heh heh.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 07:49 PM       
I suggest you read my Jesus_Saves posts. Intetionally being a target of attacks isn't as fun as actually being an idiot and getting pounded.

They're crafty fellows who can tell the difference.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 07:50 PM       
Nothing intentional. Just trying to put a funny spin on it.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 07:54 PM       
I'm in SkulHedFace's sig

Oh and that was unfunny and retarded, like you.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 07:55 PM       
thought you'd like that
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:04 PM       
I think a good point you don't seem to grasp as well as many which you didn't include on your little list there, is that you don't have to make such a big deal out of being 'accepted'. It's pathetic. I mean, didn't you get to be 'one of the gang' back at the playground or something?
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:10 PM       
Don't overanalyze it. It's not acceptance I'm looking for, so much as "I want to be able to make a post in General Blabber that doesn't immediately have 10 vets tearing it apart" (although I bet this wasn't the right thread to advance that goal)

And it's not a complete list. I already said that.

The PENULTIMATE reason I wrote this is because maybe if the others start getting accepted, one out of many most likely, we will stop seeing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD erupt into a volley of this:

"You suck"
"No, you do!"
"You lick balls"
"Your sister licked mine"
"Go fuck a dead dog"
"Go graduate kindergarten"

For the most part, for THESE reasons, I usually avoid ANY Page 2 part of ANY thread in General Blabber unless I feel like there's something that should be added or it HASN'T turned into this yet. Blah.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:10 PM       
WILD WEST SHOW!

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:14 PM       
This thread should be renamed to "Wild West Show" and all the posts should be deleted except Mr.Adventure's, because the whole newbie acceptance holucast thing wasn't really that funny to begin with.
Lord Darian is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:14 PM       
speaking o jokes, this topic is one right. oh wait it's not, you are.

(I'm talking about the jackass who made this thread)
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:27 PM       
HAHAHAA... looks like it's starting to turn into another "Rongi Hate" thread. I'm just fine with that.

I think I'll start a pool until Rongi leaves again, posting another "I'm Leaving :cry" thread. I give it one week. And $50.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:27 PM        Newbies
Where is the "types of newbies" thread?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface
HAHAHAA... looks like it's starting to turn into another "Rongi Hate" thread. I'm just fine with that.

I think I'll start a pool until Rongi leaves again, posting another "I'm Leaving :cry" thread. I give it one week. And $50.
And I'll start a pool called "Watch 'Skulhedface' try and make himself look like a badass and fail" pool. I should make some quick money .
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:33 PM       
Check either page 3 or 4 of the General Blabber index.

In the Spirit of "Lists Of Ten" I'd like to present the Top Ten Rongi Responses (I add this because I'm expecting one any minute)

10. Fuck off
9. Fuck off and die
8. Fuck off dickhead
7. Fuck off shitface
6. Fuck off fucker
5. Fuck off mother fucker
4. Fuck you
3. STFU
2. That was gay, like you
and the Number One Rongi response is...

1. ANY OF THESE USED AD NAUSEUM!

:;takes a bow::
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:37 PM       
Already I'm winning some cash. Thanks for being such a big fucking dork Skulhedface, it's making me money . What other interesting things do you have to say?
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:37 PM       
lol shoulda made that last post a wee bit sooner, it's not as funny because Rongi had to fuck it up.

Now that comment about the thread erupting into a volley of insults has proven true once again. Thanks, Rongi.

One last thing: :ks through all my old posts:: Hmm. No mention of me being a badass here. I just like making people like you look stupid. But it's too easy, you do half that job yourself :D It's like shooting fish in a Coke bottle.

GnrySgtHartman is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:38 PM       
I POST ON A BOARD BECAUSE IM THE MOST POPULAR PERSON AROUND MY FRIENDS!!!!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:41 PM       
Skulhedface, what with you being such a loser, I'll be able to retire to a nice place with all this money I'm making . Thank you, for being you. Oh and when you use "::" to represent actions, you make me lots of money, because using "::" is extremly gay.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:45 PM       
And you do nothing to remove the "gay" stigma attached to them, by using them instead of referring to the name of that particular punctuation mark.

Rongi has got to be the worst character ever.

And by the way, I'm still building that boat. Wouldn't wanna drown when you start crying that river again.

One last thing, the last thing I'll say about it since you seem to THRIVE on being an attention whore, no matter how negative: GET SOMETHING ORIGINAL.
skulhedface: "I'll start a pool..."
rongi: "No, I'LL start a pool! Fuck you Fuck off STFU Fuck me fuck us fuck everyone fuck no one STFU STFU SUTF HAR HAR I'M FUCKING FUNNY FUCK YOU!"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:47 PM       
Skulhedface, you just bought me six new cars, you fucking dork .
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:54 PM       
WILD WEST SHOW!

Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 08:55 PM       
Too bad with all that money, you can't buy a clue. Or a personality.
Thank you for gaying up YET ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD (using Rongi Insults!)

And the ass-kissing is coming up. Watch him do it.