Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:47 PM       
Yea but I wouldn't do it. I'm not so insecure as to need reassurance in a goodbye thread.

A good proctologist would do wonders with that stick you have,
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:49 PM       
Oh come on what was that? You can do better
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:51 PM       
Sad but true, my worst was better than your best.

I'd say "I give up" but hell, this is too much fun! Fish in a coke bottle, my friend.

GnrySgtHartman is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:53 PM       
Last post for tonight, Rongi needs to stop stealing other people's schtick.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:54 PM       
You think you're making me mad ?

This is fun . I like you, you're silly.

Actually I don't, you're very boring. I'm done with you. Next .
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:55 PM       
SkulHedFace is better than most newbies. Come on, his name is a from a GWAR song.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundtest
In the sad event that Rongi does leave for good... perhaps someone with beginning programming skills could code a Rongi-bot for the board? The basic logic shouldn't be that hard: IF poster is newer than Rongi OR made Rongi look stupid THEN RONGI-BOT answers 1, 2, or 3 (randomly).

1. Shut the fuck up
2. You don't get it
3. Go away nobody likes you
I couldn't agree more.

And thanks Ninja. I try only to piss people off that deserve it, lol
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
SkulHedFace is better than most newbies. Come on, his name is a from a GWAR song.
True, but he doesn't hold up well in a fight :/.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:58 PM       
Aww c'mon Rongi, if I didn't hold up well, you'd have gotten bored and found a new thread to gay up
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface
And thanks Ninja. I try only to piss people off that deserve it, lol
Aww thanks skulhedface, because you only bored me . Did you try to piss me off? Because you failed misrebly
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:59 PM       
Yes, I know I spend HOURS on a thread if it's boring
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Aww c'mon Rongi, if I didn't hold up well, you'd have gotten bored and found a new thread to gay up
This thread was gayed up to begin with. And I only hate idiots, like you .
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:03 PM       
When Rongi leaves again, and posts another "Pity Party Because I'm Leaving Forever, Well Actually For Three Days Until I Stop Crying" thread, can I take the title of I-Mockery God?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:05 PM       
I bet you don't even know why I left .
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:08 PM       
I do. No amount of excuses you make will cover it.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:22 PM       
COMMANDMENTS 6, 7, and 8

Commandment #6: THOU SHALT LEARN WHEN TO QUIT. Obviously Rongi has this problem, since he gayed up this thread hardcore. But to be serious, sometimes a joke or something that one person or the other does not get leads to page after fucking page of nothing but PC Diarrhea. Even I'm guilty of this (and Rongi helped contribute to it) so everyone breaks this commandment now and then, but DO NOT MAKE IT A FUCKING HABIT.

Commandment #7: THOU SHALT SAY SOMETHING RELEVANT. I'll admit, it's funny as hell to see someone blast someone else for posting about Twinkies in Music Reviews or something equally as stupid, but it's starting to happen too god damn more often. It's frustrating to see "You have a reply" in my mailbox for a thread I started (for instance, Guitar Players) and see someone that would post something like this:
"My favorite band is Britney Spears"
God dammit, WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!? AND IF YOU LIKE HER SO MUCH WTF ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE? And yes, your inside jokes may be funny between you and your friends, but trust me, no one's going to understand what the fuck it's about and they will, newbs and regs alike, fucking stone your ass like a caveman orgy.

Commandment #8: THOU SHALT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT FUCKING THREAD YOU ARE POSTING IN. This goes hand in hand with Commandment #7. It may be relevant, but that doesn't mean you should be posting there. Fret not, I've made this mistake more than once, but I learned from it.

However, this commandment more or less applies to stupid fucking people. People who will run into a "I love Metal" thread and start rambling on and on about the merits of techno or something to that effect. Something relevant but still nothing that adds to the discussion or something that you KNOW you will catch shit for. It's just not as funny when you're deliberately TRYING to get your ass yelled at.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:25 PM       
Quote:
Commandment #6: THOU SHALT LEARN WHEN TO QUIT.
You should learn to quit making these dumb commandments. You're not funny, face it.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:27 PM       
You should take that "joke getting" class people on here love to talk about so much.

WHO SAID THIS WAS A JOKE? God damn Rongi, PMS must be acting up, eh?

I give you two options: One, either go lay down, watch TV and stop gaying up my thread, or two: stay here and I'll mock you some more because your lack of brain cells is amusing as hell.

Perhaps you'd like this quote:

"If ignorance were Corn Flakes, you'd be General Mills"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:28 PM       
My god! This is serious? How pethetic...
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:32 PM       
What's pathetic is (here comes another list, but damn Rongi, you give me so much to work with here)

-your being here in the first place
-your preoccupation with homosexuality
-your tendency to pretend that you're having fun even though we all know you're sitting there crying because "the big bad skulhed dude on I-Mockery won't stop saying mean things about me, mommy!"
-your delusion that anyone on this fucking board besides yourself gives two shits about you
-your reply to this post ("skulhed shut up you fuck")

You know, maybe I WILL stop posting counterposts against you, because the only person that can make you look like a bigger fool than me is YOU. You do a better job mocking yourself than I do.

And no, it's not SERIOUS either. It's a way of amusing myself. You can do such a thing too, there's this thread on masturbation in the Loveline forum I think would be right up yuor alley. Just don't post another fucking useless thread (Geese? Dumbfuck.) about it. No one cares.

One last thing about me being accepted: Whether I have or not, I still have yet to see a "Skulhedface is a dumb fuck" thread, but yet... OOOH there IS one about you! And I didn't start it! Oh my!http://i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=1238 And it's TWO PAGES!
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:36 PM       
You guys need to get WC3.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:38 PM       
Probably so. It'd be more interesting than waiting to see what masterpiece of a gay joke Rongi comes up with next.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
-your tendency to pretend that you're having fun even though we all know you're sitting there crying because "the big bad skulhed dude on I-Mockery won't stop saying mean things about me, mommy!"
Dude, who is "we"? And how can I cry to my mommy if I don't live with her any more hmm? I mean, I'm sure you do that all the time, but that doesn't mean I cry to my mom every time I get into a fight. Now skulhedface, shut up. You've lost the fight, there is no need to keep on going on with this. It's dumb, you should seek therapy, obviously you need it.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:42 PM       
You need to stop ripping me off, come up with something new. Maybe then SOMEONE JUST MIGHT like you. Someday. In 2058, maybe... And I love how you feel the need to quote me when my post is just RIGHT FUCKING ABOVE yours.

Now, for the LAST TIME, stop gaying up my thread. I made one in Mock Wars just for you. Stop ruining this one.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 10:45 PM       
You still never answered my questions. And you're one to talk, you don't have any friends on this board. And I do have friends thank you .

Seriously now, this is lame. I won and you still want to fight. Well no more, good day sir, you lost .