Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
It's really mentally taxing when you have to talk to the south. I don't know who came up with this fucking idea either: If you're from Jamaica and come to the united states to move to Jamaica, NY. I'm really good with different dialects and accents but Jamaican-English takes me a few minutes to get used to and they don't ever give you the time you need to adjust and just act like assholes right away.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
I have work stories from animal control job. Every now and again we get calls about large snakes. Usually boas or pythons which escaped their cages or set loose by owners tired of keeping them.
I had this one guy who was a reptile "expert" take the snakes we would impound. He was a short greasy, smelly sort of guy who tried to impress the ladies with his exotic hobby. Anyways he was called in to pick up a snake we caught, The snake was about 4 ft boa and it was aggressive. This snake would hiss and strike at the glass everytime someone would go into the room to clean. I warned this guy about the snake being aggressive. He said I didn't know a thing about snakes about since this species is known to be docile. He spent about 10 mins chatting me up and trying to impress me with his snake knowledge. He was able to get the hissing snake out of the cage and instead of putting it into another cage to carry out, he let it coil around his arm and started to walk out. Just as he was leaving two very pretty young ladies walked in looking to adopt a kitten. They see the snake and ask the guy a question about it. As he started into his "lets impress the ladies speech" about snakes, while petting the snake in the head. Suddenly the snake opened wide and bit his hand and latched on, and stared to tighten the coil around his arm. The ladies kinda giggled and asked him if it hurt...I walked over and asked if he needed help removing the snake or if he wanted me to call for medical help (I guess it did not help that I was laughing) Thru clenched teeth he said "No" and walked to his car with the snake still biting him, blood all over his hand, and his fingers turning blue. Good thing that species of snake was "docile".
Another time we had to impound two aggressive dogs who tore up some poor guy. Parts of this guy was shredded and about 1/3 of his scalp and ear were missing. After the dogs were impounded and put in the kennel one of the dogs horked up. Out came a peice of the guys scalp and ear. Gross. That scalp vomit had to be bagged up as evidence and we called to the Dr. to see if they could use it to be reattached. ( It couldn't ). The guy survived.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
It's really mentally taxing when you have to talk to the south. I don't know who came up with this fucking idea either: If you're from Jamaica and come to the united states to move to Jamaica, NY. I'm really good with different dialects and accents but Jamaican-English takes me a few minutes to get used to and they don't ever give you the time you need to adjust and just act like assholes right away.
Just ask him "Do wut now?"
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
I had this one guy who was a reptile "expert" take the snakes we would impound. He was a short greasy, smelly sort of guy who tried to impress the ladies with his exotic hobby. Anyways he was called in to pick up a snake we caught, The snake was about 4 ft boa and it was aggressive. This snake would hiss and strike at the glass everytime someone would go into the room to clean. I warned this guy about the snake being aggressive. He said I didn't know a thing about snakes about since this species is known to be docile. He spent about 10 mins chatting me up and trying to impress me with his snake knowledge. He was able to get the hissing snake out of the cage and instead of putting it into another cage to carry out, he let it coil around his arm and started to walk out. Just as he was leaving two very pretty young ladies walked in looking to adopt a kitten. They see the snake and ask the guy a question about it. As he started into his "lets impress the ladies speech" about snakes, while petting the snake in the head. Suddenly the snake opened wide and bit his hand and latched on, and stared to tighten the coil around his arm. The ladies kinda giggled and asked him if it hurt...I walked over and asked if he needed help removing the snake or if he wanted me to call for medical help (I guess it did not help that I was laughing) Thru clenched teeth he said "No" and walked to his car with the snake still biting him, blood all over his hand, and his fingers turning blue. Good thing that species of snake was "docile".
Well that's exactly the reason why guys shouldn't try to impress girls with their big snakes.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
gamestopsux,end story

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
Wouldn't that be against child labor laws?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 12:27 AM       
Hey, when I was 15, I worked 12 hour shifts for $6 an hour at my Tae Kwon Do school.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 02:30 AM       
yeah you can work as young as 14 with the right permits from what i remember
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 03:16 AM       
I worked eight-hour days during school at the golf course. Still work there, though not for much longer.