Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2004, 02:21 PM       
Maybe, but the person that fights last would have the best chance of winning. It's like a Royal Rumble. :/
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2004, 06:07 PM       
BUt the royal rumble is royally cool.

thats why we pick out of a hat.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2004, 08:56 PM       
are there even 16 different "normal" characters in mvc :/
Old May 1st, 2004, 10:29 PM       
They are 15 regulars, and we had the exception of roll so it;s.

16 WILLIE
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2004, 12:54 PM       
Uh, my friend can't be my partner anymore since I thought this thing was supposed to be last night.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:37 PM       
oh farts
Drev is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:50 AM       
STOP THE FUCVKING PRESSE PEOPLE!

We played MvC, Marvel Super Heroes, vs. Street Fighter, but we found one that blows all the games we played away.....COMBINED!

STREET FIGHTER: THE MOVIE

Instead of just animated sprites, we see REAL PEOPLE! REAL!

Just ask Willie! :D
OH GOD
Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:51 AM       
yes folsk now YOU can beat up jean-claud van damme with raul julia
OH GOD
Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:52 AM       
and there's a REAL FAT GUY for Honda :o
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:17 PM       
i am only at home sunday monday tuesday and every other wednesday so if someone wants to just play for funs send me a PM : (
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 08:02 PM       
dude i wish they had online play on the xbox mame. i would so be playin on my big screen. but yea i wanan play some blood brother cause that game ruels
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:14 PM       
Willie is really good in X-men: Children of the atom, we wee going back and forth all night.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:10 PM       
WE NEED SAMURAI SHOWDOWN 5.

NEED IT BAD REAL BAD.

DADDY NEEDS A HIT.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:34 PM       
I was thinking the same thing.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:38 PM       
NINJA WE STILL HAVE TO PLAY LAST BLADE 2 AND SAMURAI SHOWDOWNS AND ASSORTED GAMES.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:50 PM       
Last Blade 2, oh yea. now there's some good stuff. I'm up for it sometime.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Unicorn
Old May 6th, 2004, 02:18 PM       
I made a MAME forum on my old Caeks message board. Now we can go there and won't fill up the I-Mock board.

http://www.pixelth.com/statik/forums/index.php

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2004, 07:16 PM       
I'm not going to another forum, fucker.
Lord Felch Demon
Old May 6th, 2004, 08:17 PM       
That's what i said ;(
OH GOD
Old May 6th, 2004, 09:53 PM       
is there a playstation emulator with netplay I'm really itchin to play some online tekken 3
Lord Felch Demon
Old May 6th, 2004, 10:35 PM       
Yeah, try ePSXe. I dunno how well it works, but i know the option is there. I just downloaded that today ;o
OH GOD
Old May 6th, 2004, 11:46 PM       
how do you do netplay on this i dont see a option
OH GOD
Old May 7th, 2004, 12:03 AM       
well i'll be dipped i found one XD
OH GOD
Old May 7th, 2004, 01:10 AM       
so who wants to play tekekn 3 :o
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 07:36 AM       
Sheesh thats a lot of servers, how do we know which one to join so we can play eachother. or can we make a mockery one?