Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
they are doing maintenace for the servers at 2 am i'm level 45 so i hope i don't suffer from your issues fingers crossed

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:35 PM       
I think I was a bit annoying yesterday when I played anyways. Someone told me I don't have to be an asshole. It's cuz when I killed him I did my big bopper impression. I said "OOOooooooohhhh baby that'sa what I like" as I beat him with his own arm to win the match after sudden death.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 01:47 AM       
i always do the lengthy execution if i win a sudden death is free exp and you deserve the braging rights

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:14 AM       
I usually never do executions because my sawed-off never has much to say after "BLAM".

Also, me and my room mates used to play Gears 2 RELIGIOUSLY, and we always thought of things to add to the game and one idea I had for a weapon, that I think would have fit the gears-badassery motif, is a weapon that was so bad ass, that somehow if you missed and didn't kill someone, it kills you.

And we thought of so many different ways for this to work, even something similar to the digger launcher but we couldn't come up with a good enough idea.

The Sawed-off is that weapon. As a shotgun-rolling master, the Sawed-off is all I could ask for. You have to get up close and personal, and after being that close, if you miss, you're fucking dead dude. It's a good 5 second reload for ONE shot.

I <3 it.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 06:25 AM       
I still think the multiplayer for Gears of War 1 was the best in the series.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:54 AM       
Sawed-off is nothing to me. Those dudes are everywhere and I can kill them two at a time with my retro lancer when they charge me. If they would just hold me back with the regular weapons until they get close, then use it, maybe they would succeed more.

And yeah, I always go for the long execution.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
Man, I love the retro lancer. It seems to be not as good as the normal lancer, but killing with a bayonet charge is so much more satisfying.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 09:11 AM       
If you play a lot of online, you'll get to love the retro lancer's firing too. It doesn't really make as much sense to use in campaign though. It's easy to use the retro to take down sawed off users.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
If you play a lot of online, you'll get to love the retro lancer's firing too. It doesn't really make as much sense to use in campaign though. It's easy to use the retro to take down sawed off users.
If they're n00bs. Taking down distant opponents is all in the deception

I think it's stupid to run through open grounds towards someone behind cover with an assault rife anyways though to be honest.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
IT HAPPENED AGAIN.

I AM LEVEL 1.

Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
There's an event going on called Boom Snipes. Everyone starts with a boomshot and sniper rifle. And those are the only weapons on the map.

ITS AWESOME.