Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:21 AM       
Moronic? MORONIC? FUCK YOU.

OH YOU SAID IRONIC.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
Huh? Well sorry for trying to write something sensible, instead of just spewing out ironic uppercase oneliners.
Why do you post on a site called i-mockery if you can't pick up on sarcasm and don't understand what irony is?

You also apparently have a shit sense of humor and are kind of a wet blanket.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:00 AM       
Eh... well don't let me disturb you when you cook up that wonderful comedy you've got going
ta
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
Eh... well don't let me disturb you when you cook up that wonderful comedy you've got going
ta
Wonderful indeed....
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 06:39 PM       
not exactly the same as the original topic of this thread but the other day my girlfriend and i were eatting lunch and we saw this like probably 2-3 year old kid running around outside without pants on.
we live downtown near the intersection of two of the busiest streets in town and people drive like assholes around here. Anyway the kid kept like running around going up to people's doors, walking around people's houses, wandering around aimlessly and suddenly sprinting out into the road and shit ;/ plus all these cars kept stopping like they were gonna help/kidnap, but then they just drove off.

anyway after he ran through the busy intersection without even looking around we went down there to see if shit was alright. He ended up being in our sideyard wandering around where there's like broken glass and shit cause the landlords never clean over there and bums like to sleep there. we tried to talk to him but he was all scared and shit ;/ we walked down the street towards where he pointed that he lived and eventually his mom popped around a corner on her phone ;/
STUPID FUCK

she didn't even say THANKS or anything.
BANNED

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 10:18 PM       
you're prolly right :O

my girlfriend was on the phone with the cops but once the lady showed up for her kid they were like "OK WHATEVER I HATE MY JOB"