Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:17 AM        Ripoff Reports
Also, WILLIE

http://www.ripoffreport.com/search-e...er-b-c50b4.htm
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post

Thrasho is Jane Goodall, we are the chimps, he spent six months living among us in our natural habitat as research for this 100-word urbandictionary entry that he thumbed up himself

Quote:
This CANNOT be real, holy fucking shit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:51 AM       
I KNOW, RIGHT Even if it is, I just can't be mad at or disappointed in him, especially since this place is a ghost town anyway hahaha
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:58 AM       
Thrash certainly reminded me that I might have gotten lackadaisacal in my "shock and awe" humor strategies in this serious forum strategem. Getting sloppy with no one to enrage. Have I told anyone that they're a ruinous vaginal excretion whose slut mother deserves to eat a bullet recently?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:37 AM       
The jig is up

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:20 AM       
Where are the Google Police when you need them?
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:06 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:15 PM       
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT WILLIE! I'M GOING TO RETALIATE FOR THIS GUYS!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:21 PM       
If I was a certain Roger Barr I would be really embarrassed of these forums. Not because of what Willie has possibly written about them, just in general.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 01:57 PM       
I'm a little bewildered because I thought abuse on i-mockery was sort of a given.

But I still like Willie
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:45 PM       
WILLIE HAS TO DIE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:40 PM       
hahaha so i clicked some random shit on the consumer reports site and found
http://www.ripoffreport.com/wanted-c...al-s-ED61F.htm

then i went to the webpage of these wizards/enchantresses and am being entertained reading about their "Strongest spells"

for example, did you know if you wanted alove spell cast but you're GAY you need a GAY LOVE SPELL? I mean, it seems so obvious but I never would've considered it. That's why all those love spells people buy off the internet often don't work -- they weren't gay love spells!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
Low bar
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:08 PM       
Just use your impressive karate and threaten his face with your $110 a month tactics.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM       
wtf are you refering to you retarded piece of shit?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:34 PM       
That Willie thing is really fucking weird. Also, who is Todd Ginoza, and who was the one whose horrible treatment disgusted him? Pram?

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:40 PM       
"Things finally went too far when Yockey went on my Facebook and posted defamatory comments about my love of hand drawn animated ponies. I'm gone and done with that site, but someone has to expose its corruption. "

I'm having a hard time believing that he actually wrote that. "...my love of hand drawn animated ponies." And he's upset because there's...corruption here and defamatory comments on Facebook? IT BOGGLES THE MIND!

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:49 PM       
WILLIE HAS LIBELED ME! TODD FRANKLIN GINOA THE 5TH!

HE SHALL PAY FOR THIS!

Last edited by Tadao : Apr 26th, 2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Removed Brak
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:24 PM       
I still say willie's fucking with us.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
That Willie thing is really fucking weird. Also, who is Todd Ginoza, and who was the one whose horrible treatment disgusted him? Pram?
Heh.

And maybe Pram, idk. Or who was that other guy with the thing.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
"Things finally went too far when Yockey went on my Facebook and posted defamatory comments about my love of hand drawn animated ponies. I'm gone and done with that site, but someone has to expose its corruption. "

I'm having a hard time believing that he actually wrote that. "...my love of hand drawn animated ponies." And he's upset because there's...corruption here and defamatory comments on Facebook? IT BOGGLES THE MIND!
Yeah that doesn't sound anything like Willie, even as him joking it doesn't really fit.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:33 PM       
Maybe it's like the whole deal with Joaquin Phoenix.

Maybe Willie is preparing for a movie.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:48 PM       
haha i still tink its funny chojins name is Yockey
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:06 PM       
no wonder he hates hamburgr

theyre yocky!!!!
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:20 PM