Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 05:54 AM       
NO, it was awful . And Samurai Jack should be in the top ten.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:13 AM       
so should sgc2c
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 12:31 PM       
As far as content on internet lists go this is great! The order not so much.
toolz88 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:38 PM       
yeah WTF naruto and clerks is on this list but not Big O or SWAT K.A.T.S that's BS and what's with the critic being on there at 26 that should be on the list at 50 or above
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Fuck you newb. Sorry that the Critic took up the space that your gay American anime could never had.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 09:25 PM       
toolz88 i am going to hit you
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:16 PM       
Muppet Babies

the fuck?
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
Aw somebody likes the critic what a piece of shit that toon was you 2 douches would'nt know what good taste was if it shit on your face
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
This isn't 4chan fag.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 11:37 PM       
why are you so nasty tadao

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
They make me this way
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolz88 View Post
Aw somebody likes the critic what a piece of shit that toon was you 2 douches would'nt know what good taste was if it shit on your face

Remind me to let you suck my dick sometime.
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:43 AM       
How childish I expressed my opinions and this is what I get you people are unbeliveable well it's what I expected from most of these forums idiots and morons somebody put up the list to ign's list of 100 best cartoons everybody else puts up their response and I put up mine I get flamed you people can go ef yourselves
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
Hahaha, the Big O fan is calling Critic fans idiots and morons. Hahahahahahahahahaha oh shit oh shit hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaaha.

It's ironic, which is why you never get any of the jokes in the Critic. Assspie
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolz88 View Post
would'nt know what good taste was if it shit on your face

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
I have to ask this as a serious question what jokes were funny the ones about Hollywood, Jay being fat people in the midwest are morons movies are terrible other critics oooooh it's so cutting edge if it was 1987 and not the fact that it was set during the mid nineties the only laughs the Critic got were from The Simpsons when he guest starred on it like Bart said how lame another cartoon crossover
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 07:43 PM       
Your opinion is shit.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 09:09 PM       
Guys I just came onto this website to give my opinions and listen to other peoples opinions so I could enrich my life experience by hearing opinions from all people because we all have opinions that are all right and I did not come here to be attacked by you immature jerks you're all just nerds anyway so say that to my face not online faggot and see what happens
OH GOD
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 09:13 PM       
yeah and a dude who pilots a giant robot suit around is really "cutting edge", you contradictory contradick
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:06 AM       
Well it's nice to see that you have such a great come back (your opinion is shit) and (contradick) that's about the equivalant of saying shut up when you don't have anything snappy to say for a retort when you just got served yeah I forgot that Voltron and Robotech were people who piloted giant robot suits so that's basically what your saying the only thing that you have a problem with is that I don't like The Critic and you hate Big O other than that you do not have anything else against me nice talking to you people
OH GOD
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:48 AM       
seriously, use a fucking period or comma once in a while dickface

your posts make my eyes bleed
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
Holy shit, he's so pissed off he can barely mash the keyboard properly

It's even funnier if you imagine him taking little hisses of breath in between the lightning-fast nerd rage
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
toolz you really are a tool

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:39 PM       
I imagine him typing really fast and logging out cause mom doesn't like how he gets when he argues on the internet.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
I'm stoked to have seen Aqua Teen and Home Movies up on there.