Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 08:26 AM       
man they already spell it colour why you gotta complain
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 12:10 PM       
Willie I just seasoned a brisket and threw it on the smoker. My hands smell delicious. Do you think I can get babes this way?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
dearest willie,

can a reality truly be subjective? if a reality is something as it actually exists, is it not a constant? does the interpretation of the reality allow it to become fact for one and opinion for another? is the reality what varies or the perception of the reality? can something be true for one and be something totally different for another?

love,
elx

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
Willie,

Should I take the tram to gwar and drink a lot or drive to gwar and have less fun?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
Do you really need willie to answer that? Seriously it's fucking GWAR. GO! If your going to a place that has a bar you might even be able to share a drink with Dave if you can get past his "entourage" of vomit stained T shirts. BTW If he tells you his name is Abdul from pakistan and that you are mistaken you are not mistaken, that is his pen name.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
Now I have a question, I understand nuclear physics and can build a hydrogen bomb if given the proper materials but I don't understand "Deal or No Deal". Am I alone?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Willie I just seasoned a brisket and threw it on the smoker. My hands smell delicious. Do you think I can get babes this way?
totally
OH GOD
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
dearest willie,

can a reality truly be subjective? if a reality is something as it actually exists, is it not a constant? does the interpretation of the reality allow it to become fact for one and opinion for another? is the reality what varies or the perception of the reality? can something be true for one and be something totally different for another?

love,
elx
reality is only subjective from outside itself, the only way to percieve subjective reality is to remove yourself from reality thru the use of hallucinogenic drugs
OH GOD
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Willie,

Should I take the tram to gwar and drink a lot or drive to gwar and have less fun?
you could drive and get a motel near the venue you can walk to, maybe? that might be too much money though otherwise yeah tram
OH GOD
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Now I have a question, I understand nuclear physics and can build a hydrogen bomb if given the proper materials but I don't understand "Deal or No Deal". Am I alone?
man just imagine they've replaced the highest prize amount with a suitcase h-bomb that'll probably help
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
If I am collecting twelve faggots in a nigardly fashion will I have enough time to make the bon fire before it gets dark?
OH GOD
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
i dunno i'd think you'd need something bigger to make a proper bonfire
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 12:53 AM       
dearest willie,

is the reason they play hockey in a rink as they do so that they'll always have ice readily available to them? :3

love,
elx

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 02:05 AM       
Hey Willie you like the Hitchhiker's Guide books, right? Some dude named Eion Colfer took over for Douglas Adams and I just found out today that the first new book has been out for a few weeks, but I don't know if I should waste my time! What do you think?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 02:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
dearest willie,

is the reason they play hockey in a rink as they do so that they'll always have ice readily available to them? :3

love,
elx
i guess so? unless you count field hockey
OH GOD
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Hey Willie you like the Hitchhiker's Guide books, right? Some dude named Eion Colfer took over for Douglas Adams and I just found out today that the first new book has been out for a few weeks, but I don't know if I should waste my time! What do you think?
i think it sounds like horse puckey, but haven't read any of it so that's mostly baseless
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:08 PM       
Dear Willie,

Would you suggest that they start the secret santa now if they do decide to do it, or would you be more like me and think that 2 months is not enough time for these slackers.
OH GOD
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:11 PM       
we should get started on secret santa for 2011
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:08 PM       
Did those two cops who shot the monkey ever getting around to finding someone else to write the next stimulus bill?
OH GOD
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 04:51 PM       
yeah they got a horse, hope everyone enjoys sugar cube subsidies
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
sugar cube subsidies
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 07:55 PM       
willie, I'm trying to think of this cartoon from the early to mid nineties, it was all about greek mythology and aired on saturday mornings for sure. Do you know what it is?
OH GOD
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 08:08 PM       
i know you said 90s but just to be sure, it's not this, right
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 08:23 PM       
ya it is actually. I thought it was newer than 81. I'd been looking through lists of cartoons from the 90's all day. THANK YOU!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 08:50 PM       
Dear Willie,
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69703420