Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 03:49 PM        Scientists go looking for Mongolian Death Worm.
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...013016,00.html

Discuss.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
I hope he fucking finds it. People think I'm nuts, but I do not entirely dismiss the theory of sasquatch sightings in British Columbia. Not intending to make this a big foot discussion, that mongolian death worm is totally plausible.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
I hope he fucking finds it. People think I'm nuts, but I do not entirely dismiss the theory of sasquatch sightings in British Columbia. Not intending to make this a big foot discussion, that mongolian death worm is totally plausible.
I've mentioned it before on here but I'm going to say it again:
Jane Goodall thinks that the sasquatch may exist, and I take what she says quite seriously.

(Jane Goodall, who worked with the chimps and is alive and well. Not Dian Fossey who worked with the gorillas and was murdered by Rwandan poachers. Don't mix 'em up, people.)
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
That looks a lot like Zomboid's sig.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 03:26 AM       
what the fuck kind of scientist thinks that capturing a snake (or worm or whatever) on film would prove the existence of an almost mythological creature?

I just picture it turning out like every bigfoot video. "OH THERE IT IS OVER THERE" and then it fucking zips away and vanishes
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 06:02 AM       
"I have no intention of grabbing it, capturing it, stuffing it, or anything like that. I just want to prove its existence and if I can get it on film, that's all I need to do."

PFFT, yeah, film. Whatever. I don't believe half the film I see. I wouldn't believe it existed until I saw it flailing around in a cage shitting lightning.

There are a lot of rumors and discussion going on here about people seeing foxes. Not really that exciting, but yeah, fox sightings. There is even a government funded fox task-force created to hunt them, but so far no luck.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 09:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
what the fuck kind of scientist thinks that capturing a snake (or worm or whatever) on film would prove the existence of an almost mythological creature?
Yes, I thought the same thing. It's like he never heard of CGI.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 09:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I wouldn't believe it existed until I saw it flailing around in a cage shitting lightning..
Yeah baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
There are a lot of rumors and discussion going on here about people seeing foxes. Not really that exciting, but yeah, fox sightings. There is even a government funded fox task-force created to hunt them, but so far no luck.
On average, I see a fox about every two weeks or so, which is unusual for the area, but not enough for me to get federal funding.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
"I'd love to go on a vacation to Mongolia, but I just can't afford to right now. It's not as though I can write it off as a business expense... Wait, I just got an idea!"

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 02:53 PM       
I hope he does find it. It would be like finding one of the worms from Dune. Plus, imagine if it was real and was put into textbooks. "Okay class, today we're going to learn about the acid-spitting Mongolian Death Worm!"
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
I hope he dies trying to find it.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 06:31 PM       
I just hope he dies.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
"Okay class, today we're going to learn about the acid-spitting Mongolian Death Worm!"
And "Lightning-Shitting"! Don't forget lightning-shitting! (It even rhymes) :Zhukov
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
This thread has far too much lightning-shitting in it.

But it does sound awesome!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmiley381 View Post
This thread has far too much lightning-shitting in it.
More like not enough.
Insane Writer
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
And "Lightning-Shitting"! Don't forget lightning-shitting! (It even rhymes) :Zhukov
Ah yes, that too!

It would beat learning about Gegory Mendelson and his pea genetics.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 10:48 PM       
Do you mean Gregor Mendel?
Insane Writer
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
Yeah, him.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 04:47 AM       
gregory hines and his tapdancing peas
Insane Writer
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
Or Gregor Mendel and his insane puppet show, if Felidae is any indicator.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
oh man that movie it'd be like an anime if it were drawn awful and not about kitty cats
Insane Writer
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
I'm not sure what freaked me out most, the video tapes made by the scientist or the part where the protagonist randomly screws a cat he meets in a yard.
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
The Mongolian Death Worm is the coolest fuckin monster ever. Can the Loch Ness Monster spray acid and shit lightning? No. We're talking about a work that could kick Bigfoot's ass.
Escape will make me god.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
Hmm... Yes yes... Very nice... But does it shit lightning?