Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:54 PM       
What ninja movies did you get?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:52 PM       
Cyborg ninja
Golden ninja invasion
Phantom ninja kids strike force
17 ninjas
and 6 other ones for $10ish
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:55 PM       
Haven't seen any of those., wait maybe Phantom ninja kids strike force.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:57 PM       
The one we watched last night was amazingly bad. We started watching one that looked pretty good so we had to change it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:59 PM       
Nope I was wrong

SKATASTIC
Old May 31st, 2009, 04:05 PM       

I liked the picture in picture so you can see two kids kicking the shit out of the same hay person from different angles.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 05:04 AM       
I'm back
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 09:50 AM       
shouldn't that be an eyeroll?

My dog never lets an intense lightning-storm go by without REALLY REALLY REALLY needing to go poop
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 11:35 AM       
that's disgusting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 02:55 PM       
#1!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=3998772

I'm so proud
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 03:12 PM       
I put one down so that it seemed more legitimate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM       
Legit on Urban Dictionary? That's crazy talk.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 09:58 AM       
I like how you have taken over the #1 slot.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:32 PM       
Yay for the zombie walk!

Tell everyone you know!
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:57 PM       
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...minator&page=2

fuck the zombie walk do the terminator
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:20 PM       
Man o' man, Silver Sonic is my fucking nightmare
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:15 PM       
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1805114

I used to have a piano teacher who accused me of going through her house when I was waiting for my lesson. I'm still not sure what the hell she was talking about, because I never went further than the route we were supposed to take...coming in the back door after school, going down the basement stairs, and waiting in the little area outside the lesson room. But she said I was up going through drawers and stuff. I suspect there are more crazy-old-lady piano teachers out there than we think.

In the eighties I had a piano teacher who dated the guy who was the stand-in for Darth Vader in the Star Wars movies. At least, that's what he told her, and that's what she told everyone else, just about every hour on the hour. It was her big claim to fame. She was crazy enough, but probably only about 35.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:52 PM       
The amount of ass kissing in the front forums makes me dry heave sometimes.
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:55 PM       
front forums?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:09 PM       
I don't know either.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:21 PM       
I call this the front forums.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM       
the front forums and the back forums have always seemed like two entirely separate creatures to me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:17 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:19 PM       
And for that special gal.

teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:29 PM       
Zane just did his acid test. At first he said "BYOA", then the flyers said "drug free", so I'm interested to know what actually went down.

I had a great poster signed by all the surviving Pranksters that disappeared mysteriously at the same time my ex did. Probably in my ex-MIL's living room right now.