Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 07:32 PM       
I glanced at the thumbnail and thought it was Macho Man Randy Savage.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
That would have been awesome.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
SNAKE ROBERTS RUINED HIS WEDDING.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I glanced at the thumbnail and thought it was Macho Man Randy Savage.
lol me too
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 10:57 PM       
killing spammers while they still have their status set to 'online' is the best feeling
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 09:13 AM       
So I'm on the bus sitting opposite an old woman - her seat facing the front of the bus, mine facing backwards to the rear. Not having the best day, but it can't really get any worse on my last bus ride home.

As I stare out a window I see the old woman out of the corner of my eye struggling with the bus window; she's not tall enough to reach it properly, or strong enough to open what must be a stuck clasp, and she gives up and sits back down with a sigh.

Being the smug gentleman that I am, I stand up and proceed to open it for her, and, not content with the bare minimum of helpfulness, the adjacent window as well. Just to prove what a charming and helpful young man I am I sit back down with a smile in her direction... while she frowns at me.

I hear tutting from some other people on the bus, and a few shakings of the head to boot, which is just confusing me. What are they directed at? Me?

It's my stop next, and as I collect my bag and start to get off, a man nearby stands and leans over me to shut the windows that I opened, and scowls at me. I get off the bus, puzzled and I hear the old woman say "thank you dear" to the man that closed the windows.

Took me a few steps to realise that I had immediately opened the window that the old woman had taken such effort to close - then smiled mockingly at her as if daring her to defy my will.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
oops

Oh well, the road to shame is paved with good intentions. You did what you thought was the right thing.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
If it means anything, to this day I remain utterly charmed by a boy in 6th grade who asked if I was cold and went over and shut the classroom window.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 09:20 AM       
Strangely enough, that doesn't help much at all.

I'm so ashamed that I can never catch a bus again. Maybe.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 09:28 AM       
"Don't do no favors Blackie."
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
I recently stumbled on the Hathor the Cow Goddess website, and holy shit is it unsettling.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
So I'm on the bus sitting opposite an old woman - her seat facing the front of the bus, mine facing backwards to the rear. Not having the best day, but it can't really get any worse on my last bus ride home.

As I stare out a window I see the old woman out of the corner of my eye struggling with the bus window; she's not tall enough to reach it properly, or strong enough to open what must be a stuck clasp, and she gives up and sits back down with a sigh.

Being the smug gentleman that I am, I stand up and proceed to open it for her, and, not content with the bare minimum of helpfulness, the adjacent window as well. Just to prove what a charming and helpful young man I am I sit back down with a smile in her direction... while she frowns at me.

I hear tutting from some other people on the bus, and a few shakings of the head to boot, which is just confusing me. What are they directed at? Me?

It's my stop next, and as I collect my bag and start to get off, a man nearby stands and leans over me to shut the windows that I opened, and scowls at me. I get off the bus, puzzled and I hear the old woman say "thank you dear" to the man that closed the windows.

Took me a few steps to realise that I had immediately opened the window that the old woman had taken such effort to close - then smiled mockingly at her as if daring her to defy my will.
Reminds me of that Douglas Adams story.

http://samuelcooney.wordpress.com/20...douglas-adams/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
Today at work, my entire mall was evacuated because someone came in with a rifle. Cops from every nearby city came along with at least three SWAT cars, a shitload of helicopters, etc.

Three hours later, turns out the dude just had an umbrella.

The irony: I saw a photo of said umbrella; it's the katana umbrella from ThinkGeek that he slung over his shoulder like a rifle. They mistook an umbrella designed to be mistaken as a sword for a rifle.

Idiots

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
They mistook an umbrella designed to be mistaken as a sword for a rifle.

Fuck ThinkGeek anyway and their obnoxious t-shirts about bacon and bacon mints. I'm suprised that the umbrella didn't look like a katana that looked like bacon

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
Bacon mints are fucking horrible, they taste like cough syrup
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:53 PM       
funk you both they might be a bit overzealous with the bacon edibles and also with the catering to grown-ups-that-will-buy-anything-that-is-shiny-or-lights-up; but they still have awesome stuff. especially the tshirts.

plus that story is epic, if I were that guy I'd write thinkgeek a thank you letter! who else can say that they shut down a mall and outsmarted an entire law enforcement department with a novelty umbrella?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
I remember one time I got bored in summer school and sprayed a fire extinguisher all over the place in an unused computer classroom

About 10 minutes later someone saw all the dust floating out of the door and assumed it was a fire and evacuated the entire school

Nobody knew it was me but I was a bit embarrased :<
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
I feel like they should someone should have went and brought a fire to put the extinguisher out with.
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 03:40 AM       
I have some bacon mints that were given to me by MLE, but I'm too scared to try them.

When I was nine, my best mate Jon and I threw a Calor gas container into a bonfire for a bit of a laugh. My next door neighbour phoned the Fire Brigade who arrived just in time to pull the canister out before it exploded.

She's always been an interfering old bitch, but as for the Fire Brigade - haven't they got anything better to do?
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 03:42 AM       
OK that last story is stolen.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 04:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardC View Post
I appreciate the thought, but this is less of a movie review and more of a complete plot survey.

If by chance somebody on this site hasn't seen B&T2 (unlikely) you've totally ruined the movie for them by hitting on every single solitary plot point!
Sorry dog, I should be more considerate to people who were interested in Bill and Teds bogus journey but had not seen it yet. Especially if they had seen the original and were actually interested in seeing the sequel without it being ruined. IF you happen to run into these people that are here you can forward their concerns to me personally so I can inform them promptly of me not giving a shit.

Sincerely,

William J Thompson, esquire
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 04:34 AM       
I love playng with fire as much as the next irresponsible dickhead, but gas can directly into a campfire? Have you got a death wish?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 04:36 AM       
yeah dude you have to shoot it with a rifle so it explodes into a huge fireball

oh wait that's not safer at all what am i thinking