Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
Brotherhood is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:39 AM       
While registering here is a great risk for me (my jamming device has been malfunctioning recently), I can't just watch quietly when you harass one of my people.

He is kindly trying his best to open your eyes to the great goverment conspiracy of communist world order, while you brainless sheeps mock him and slander him. He knows the TRUTH, the TRUTH that is hidden in plain sight. You could find clues everywhere, if you'd just dare to open your eyes.

It is so sad, so very very sad. You are nothing but little piggies of the communist leaders who can spew out whatever propaganda they want, knowing you will swallow every drop of it.

It is not too late for you to join us. Free yourselves from the shackles of communist tyrants, open your eyes and wake up to reality. It isn't beautiful, but it can change. It isn't too late to fight back.
We know the TRUTH, we have the PROOF.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:17 AM       
The government didn't fund the communists.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Who+funded+the+communists

Last edited by TheCoolinator : May 20th, 2010 at 01:29 PM.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
WHAT?!

Are you shitting me? The government didn't fund the communists?

MY LIFE IS A LIE.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Coolinator doesn't get take inflation into account whatsoever.
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 20th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
Nor does he like to make his opinions clear!
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:22 PM       
Because it's easier to be vague and (in your own mind) right, than direct and proven wrong.

It's easier to evade questions when you are vague, or say things like "Oh, I don't really believe that, it's just an interesting thought".

It's easier to stay in denial when you don't address your own ideas to yourself and others.
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
The government didn't fun the communists.

If the government funned the communists a lot of problems could have been prevented
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:44 PM       
Coolinator could learn a lot from Brotherhood in how to form a coherent argument.
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:28 PM       
Zhukov. How many different communist groups have there been?
Forum Virgin
Brotherhood is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
The government didn't fun the communists.

Eh, you're close, kid, but still no cigar.

Technically you're right, since not all the members of the government are aware of the conspiracy. However, the ones who really make the decisions are the oligarch communists who work undercover in the government. Throughout the ages there has always been few in every government, and with their mind control hypnosis they can make other members of the government do their pro-communist bidding.

So technically the communists are funded by oligarc communists in the goverment. However, thanks to their mind control hypnosis, THEY ARE THE GOVERNMENT. So in short, communists are funded by the governments of the world.

It is the TRUTH.
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:34 PM       
Oligarchs and shit yo!
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:11 PM       
Word to big bird, son.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
i remember clicking that lmgtfy link and like pretty much the first page was retarded

oh wait it must be this:
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/communists.asp

He's talking about the banker families (or i guess that article says "Wall street") which people often refer to as the illuminati.
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:00 PM       
Yeah I clicked it too and it all looked like retarded conspiracy weirdos. Which is why I asked him specifically what group of commies he was talking about but apparently him telling me who he is talking about is him thinking for me. Go figure. I promptly quit giving a fuck.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:05 PM       
eh, he's just trying to troll anyway.
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 20th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
If the government funned the communists a lot of problems could have been prevented
NO
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
I agree with zhukov. It could've been a much funner place
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:00 PM       
Quote:
There wasn't a 1.5 quadrillion dollar debt bubble in the 1970's.

Your trying to equate a firecracker with a volcano.

1.5 quadrillion dollars.

Coolinator is bored......
You are an idiot.

I said, (and please look and reread it though I doubt you will/are able to) that if you took the inflation that occurred from the 70s until now and applied those numbers to the 70s you would see the crisis was much bigger then.

You are saying a cup of coffee is better now than it was in the 70s because Starbucks charges 5 dollars now and in the 70s diners only charged 35 cents (if they even charged that much).

The thing is, the coffee stayed the same, cost and currency are all that changed.

Look at it from another angle, did you watch the Austin Powers movies? There was a running gag about ransom demands. In the first one, Dr. Evil asked for 1 million dollars in the modern era and was laughed at. In the 60s he asked for 100 billion dollars and was again laughed at. Do you understand why Coolie? If you do, you are on the first step to understanding why equating direct figures between the 70s and now like you keep trying to do is moronic, and why I keep telling you if you factor in inflation the crisis in the 70s was worse.

EDIT: And you never answered my post in your dumb reply either. Way to be, champ

Last edited by Pentegarn : May 20th, 2010 at 10:38 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:54 PM       
Quote:
There wasn't a 1.5 quadrillion dollar debt bubble in the 1970's.

Your trying to equate a firecracker with a volcano.

1.5 quadrillion dollars.

Coolinator is bored......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You are an idiot.

I said [...] if you took the inflation that occurred from the 70s until now and applied those numbers to the 70s you would see the crisis was much bigger then.

You are saying a cup of coffee is better now than it was in the 70s because Starbucks charges 5 dollars now and in the 70s diners only charged 35 cents (if they even charged that much).

The thing is, the coffee stayed the same, cost and currency are all that changed.
You could also look at inflation during the Great Depression, and compare that to today:

During the Great Depression the economy was in contraction (negative inflation rate) for a total of 42 months, with an average annualized rate of -6.9%. The current recession saw a contracting economy for a grand total of 8 months, with an average annualized rate of -1.1%. Guess which was worse from an economic perspective.

Furthermore, as of today (April, 2010), inflation is stabilizing at roughly 2.2% which is where it was during most of the Bush administration. Were we in a depression then too? Where were the tent cities?

But let's not confuse the issue with facts, Pent. Let's talk about nebulous topics like "standard of living" "tent cities" and throw some big meaningless numbers out there for good measure. That's how you win arguments.

One MEEEELLLLEEEEONNNNN DOLLLLLLLARRRRS!
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
Forget all that, I now think this topic should steer toward "Who is the mastermind behind the Brotherhood character?"

List of likely suspects I have compiled so far:

Pentegarn
Why it might be him: The Montana thing was mentioned by Pentegarn twice, and all of the sudden this character pops up with the location of Montana. Pretty suspicious if you ask me

Why it might not be him: Lack of disposable time works against him, as his job does tend to keep him rather busy

Colonel Flagg
Why it might be him: He could be using parody to make a point to Coolinator

Why it might not be him: He is too mature for those sort of shenanigans, plus I don't think he feels Coolie is worth the effort of making an entire account

Tadao
Why it might be him: He clearly likes to mock Coolie, what better way to do so?

Why it might not be him: I don't think making another account is really his style

Zhukov
Why it might be him: Those reds do like to use the subterfuge

Why it might not be him: I think commies are too lazy to go through all that

Dimnos
Why it might be him: He has had quite a few great shots at Coolie in the last few days, he might think this approach will provide a new form of fun

Why it might not be him: Pole dancing dinosaurs and fake accounts never mix

Kahljorn
Why it might be him: Like Dimnos and Colonel, he has verbally pounded Coolie relentlessly, this might be yet another way to do so

Why it might not be him: ThIS CHAraCTer IsN'T POStiNg LiKe KAHl doEs

The Coolinator
Why it might be him: To distract our attention from his tired antics

Why it might not be him: Too clever a play to be from Coolie's playbook

The Leader
Why it might be him: He has worked the hardest on this list at mocking Coolie, including extensive research

Why it might not be him: The Leader would not have to create his own minions, he's The Leader. Therefore he would simply order the minions he already has to do it for him.

Grislygus
Why it might be him: This sort of thing is classic Grislygus

Why it might not be him: He has not shown as much interest in Coolie as the rest of the list.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:02 PM       
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Uh, like several thousand.

PS Coolie really wanted to link to that Hidden Evil site, but pretended to make us look for it ourselves so that nobody would call him on using sources incorrectly again. I read it, typed out a long reply, got about half way through the idiocy, half truths and assumptions before realising it was a complete waste of time.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 21st, 2010, 05:45 AM       
^^^ I've done that about a dozen or so times already, in addition to the dozen or so times I got sucked into his reality-vortex.
BANNED

Old May 21st, 2010, 06:13 AM       
MAYBE HES AN OLIGARCH WEAVING HSI COMMUNIST HYPNOTISM ON YOU