Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
I would be willing to say DoA is THE best fighting game. This is because to be good at it you dont learn crazy combos or special moves. To be good at DoA you have to know and read your opponent very well. At least with good players anyway.
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM       
Oh and that video makes me drool with anticipation.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 08:02 PM       
Yeah, it doesn't look like the graphics are hugely better from DOA4, from what I can tell. But the lighting looks great and supposedly they are going to try and make some great places to fight in also. I always loved the DOA multi-layered fighting arenas, riding people down stairs and such. Knowing your arena, knowing when to attack and when to counter and how exactly to counter each attack is critical. I just loved the game so much. I loved toying with people by laying on the ground as Brad Wong and they'd not know what to do unless they were good. It's pretty much the only fighting game I'm truly excited for right now.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:01 AM       
Yeah, I really liked the Dead or Alive games; the countering system just seemed to work really well. Bayman was my character.
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 11:06 AM       
Your probably thinking rumble roses, but no they didnt make that. They did however make Dead or Alive extreme beach volleyball that was surprisingly awesome.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 03:44 PM       

It actually was really good. Kevin Nash is ridiculous in it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:34 PM       
I always bet on vidjamagame movies being bad.

Warmest regards,
Super Mario Brothers the movie
Double Dragon the movie
Mortal Kombat 2
Street Fighter the movie
All Uwe Boll movies
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
I actually liked the Hitman movie. Was my favorite video game movie.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 10:49 PM       
So I'm getting gears of war 3 coming in on Tuesday, but reading about it til then.. I just read that they are selling skins for weapons on day 1. I was kind of pissed about it seeing how they could have them as unlocks for doing good in the game. Then I saw that they had floral print and hot pink weapons. I'm probably going to end up buying those.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
i think a lot of the colored guns are unlockable i have the golden retro lancer unlocked already thanks to the beta

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:50 AM       
Oh yeah, a lot of colored guns are unlockable, but then about 21 others are day 1 dlc.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I actually liked the Hitman movie. Was my favorite video game movie.
I really liked Hitman too. Kinda liked Max Payne too because it just Mark Wahlberg going crazy.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 01:38 PM       
So it turns out my Gears of War 3 disc shipped fucked up. It reads but freezes if it's been on a menu for more than 20 seconds. It also won't install to my system. Says the disc is scratched or dirty. So Amazon will send me a new one but it'll take 3 days. I am never buying games online again.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:10 PM       
Yes because that's Amazon's fault and not in any way a manufacturing error.

I agree that that reaction is justified.

Unless you're being sarcastic and making a joke. A shit joke. Because you're shitty.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 06:45 PM       
Well it's amazons fault for not having an outlet near him he go and ballkick them at.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 11:13 PM       
Haha, it's cool. My buddy came over and let me install off of his disc and it's working off the bad disc til I return it. It's not amazon's fault I know. But it sucks not being able to directly return something, so I'll never buy games online again. That said, Gears of War 3 online is fun as shit.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Yes because that's Amazon's fault and not in any way a manufacturing error.

I agree that that reaction is justified.

Unless you're being sarcastic and making a joke. A shit joke. Because you're shitty.
Unless this is some kind of shitty, sarcastic joke... because it's the same reason I tend to not buy certain things online: you can't return them quickly or easily if things fuck up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:36 AM       
Amazon is extremely good about their returns policy. They usually give you free shipping, credit your account, the whole shebang.

Better than most. I don't think I've bought from anyone besides them and Newegg because anywhere else is just a tremendous waste of time and not indicative in the least of how good shopping for things online can be.

Or you're just the kind of person that lets bad experiences color your view of something for life and then talks about it on an internet forum.

I hope you're not one of those people.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:55 AM       
I'm sorry, but I honestly don't give a flying fuck if it's Amazon or Ebay or anyone else; I'd rather buy expensive clothing, shoes, whitegoods, furniture, and.... games in a shop down the road rather than online. I do, however, buy a lot of other shit onine.

I don't care how humane their policies are; I don't want to wait for it to get here only to have to arrange to have it shipped back (free or not) when I want or need it right away. I don't want to buy something online, wait a week + for it to arrive and then find out it's the wrong size.

I'm guessing Koko is the same since it would have sucked if the game was fucked and he missed playing with his bros. It really would have.

It's not 'one bad experience'; it's a preference for efficiency.

EDIT: Also, get off Amazon's tip.

Last edited by Zhukov : Sep 22nd, 2011 at 11:47 PM. Reason: oh god spellings
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:37 AM       
I knew you were going to say that last bit.

And it's incredibly disheartening to live in a world where a matter of a few days inconvenience matters so much to some. I thought my life was bad.

EDIT: Fuck white people and their bitchass problems.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:22 AM       
Why shouldn't it matter when I can get it in half a day? Plus, for me, it's not a few days, it's at least a week to get most stuff delivered, and then another week to send it back if there is a problem, and then another week for them to re-deliver.

Why settle for second best? It's not white man whingeing about his late video game, it's a proud member of humanity marveling at the feat that our technology and ingenuity has granted us, and not settling for anything less.

I can get it quickly... why wait?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:03 AM       
Okay.

But there is a fat red line between "it's closer and more convenient, so that's my preference" and "I'm never buying anything online again ever never no way."