Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:18 AM       

There it is.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:36 AM       
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR
GAME OF THE YEAR

MY GAME OF THE YEAR
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
Great game, but Skyrim definitely has it beat.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
I agree on skyrim. I had more story thrown at me in the intro to skyrim than I did with the whole game of dark souls.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 12:53 AM       
There's no one on any planet that would say Dark Souls had more story, or any story, really. But I'd rather have no story than a terrible one. Maybe that doesn't make sense to people.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 02:51 AM       
Or maybe you're just a bitch. Skyrim's story is cheesy, but it's nice to have some reason for doing what you're doing. Besides, even if the main story was fucking horrible, a lot of the side quests are great.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 02:58 AM       
Without a doubt. The Dark Brotherhood is one of my favorites, as is the entire quest revolving around Markarth and the Forsworn.

At the end of the game, all I wanted to do is talk to dragons all day. I think I'm pretty much done with it.
The Wolf
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 03:19 AM       
I just killed everyone in the Dark Brotherhood because I didn't take kindly to being kidnapped. I've got what I think are a few more main quests 'til I finish. Haven't bothered with the colleges past one or two quests, either.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 03:41 AM       
I never bothered with the Companions or the Bards because they weren't really interesting to me. The Mage's college is pretty cool, though.
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Great game, but Skyrim definitely has it beat.
Yet to play Skyrim, but its going to be hard pressed to beat Dark Souls.
The Wolf
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:28 AM       
Don't get me wrong; I was very impressed with Dark Souls, but Skyrim is just soooo massive. I think that I prefer some aspects of the gameplay in DS, but I prefer Skyrim overall. The scale of the thing is crazy, and I'm one of those people that seeks immersion from games. This one delivers.

Still, just talking about DS makes me crave that combat. Fuck, I loved stabbing stuff with my lightning spear. I can still upgrade and enchant in this one, though.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:59 AM       
It's weird because they're very different in what they're trying to achieve, yet I can't hep but get similar feelings from the both of them.
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:59 AM       
Again, havent played skyrim... But I watched a friend kill a dragon. It took just a few good fireballs (fire on a dragon? Really?) and the dragon dropped without much trouble. He did this while just strolling through town shopping like it wasnt a big deal. Point being, I think it would take killing every dragon in that game to come close to sense of accomplishment as killing one black knight; victory in DS is oh so sweet.
The Wolf
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:08 PM       
By the end, I was doing a riposte on every black knight that I came across. I made a chaos halberd and was wearing black knight armor, and I absolutely destroyed those black knights in the Kiln of the First Flame. Upgrading your equipment in that game is very satisfying. It took me a while to upgrade my grass crest shield, but by the time it was +10, it was awesome. Same goes for the +10 lightning winged spear.

I tried killing that giant drake on new game+, and fuck, even the dragonslayer bow was doing fuck all for damage. I just gave up. It took only a handful of dragonslayer arrows in the regular game .

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:22 PM       
The difficulty on New Game + ramps up HARD. I eventually stopped playing around the time I beat the butterfly and killed that noxious dragon in the Valley of the Drakes because I don't have Xbox Live and I'm just going to end up missing out on the best half of the game, anyway.
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:01 PM       
When you do new game + do you get to keep all of your old stuff? As well as your level?

Once you beat that do you get to do a new game ++? Does it up the difficulty again? Or could you beat it a few times over and actually be able to walk around more or less a god?
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM       
Oh and lightning battle axe all the way.
The Wolf
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:14 PM       
You keep all of your stuff and level, minus quest items (like the charred ring). And yeah, you get new game ++.

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:48 PM       
Does it get harder every time?
The Wolf
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 01:49 AM       
Supposed to, up until the seventh time or so, I think.

Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:40 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 09:26 AM       
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-souls-article

Someone said exactly what I said about Skyrim and Dark Souls, only in a better, more detailed manner.

http://www.nullpointer.co.uk/content/?p=541

Then someone else followed it up. I AM NOT ALONE. Also, comparisons to STALKER, which I didn't even think about the first time around.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 10:54 AM       
http://torrifica.tumblr.com/post/140...gth-about-dark

I THROW MY HAT INTO THE RING
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
The Final Fantasys for PS1 are all about $10 these days. Which one should I get first?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 12:09 PM       
ff 6

where are they $10 at?