Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
Amazon. VIII is $10.98 and IX is $13. I just saw VII a couple days ago also for $10.98 but I guess they sold out of the "Greatest Hits" version and all they have is the original version for 250 buttfucking dollars

Isn't 6 just 3 on SNES?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
The Final Fantasys for PS1 are all about $10 these days. Which one should I get first?
Don't. The PS1 versions suffer from HORRIBLE load times that break the game's flow horribly and the PS3/PSP don't fix that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
Quote:
Amazon. VIII is $10.98 and IX is $13. I just saw VII a couple days ago also for $10.98 but I guess they sold out of the "Greatest Hits" version and all they have is the original version for 250 buttfucking dollars

Isn't 6 just 3 on SNES?
Yeah, $250 is too much money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Don't. The PS1 versions suffer from HORRIBLE load times that break the game's flow horribly and the PS3/PSP don't fix that.
Not that bad, its a little slower but if you run the game on a ps2 you can turn on the faster load times for ps1 games. Not as fast as the snes cartridge but not horrible.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
Yeah, I can deal with the long load times. I'm just looking for some fun new games on the older consoles that I never tried.

I really wanted 7 because that seems to be the universal top choice in the series, but I guess I'll try out 9 instead until I can find 7 for less than $50 again.

But the Christmas season is here and that means it's about time for another Earthbound runthrough :eeeeek

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
FFVI on the Anthology, I bet he's talking about.

And man, do I want to play 8 and 9 again. I loved 9. Steiner's my boy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
do you have a PS3?

dont they have most of those games on the playstation network?

also they have them on pc and you can just download them for free with torrents
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
i think only 6 and 7 are on ps3 i could check but i'm too lazy to do so right now

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
FFVI on the Anthology, I bet he's talking about.

And man, do I want to play 8 and 9 again. I loved 9. Steiner's my boy.
Steiner + Vivi combo was awesome. Wish more people had the team up moves a la suikoden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
do you have a PS3?

dont they have most of those games on the playstation network?

also they have them on pc and you can just download them for free with torrents
I'm almost against using torrents now. I torrented Chrono Cross and anytime you in a battle you go to attack and it sllllooooowwwwsss down until the guy runs back. super annoying.

Quote:
Yeah, I can deal with the long load times. I'm just looking for some fun new games on the older consoles that I never tried.

I really wanted 7 because that seems to be the universal top choice in the series, but I guess I'll try out 9 instead until I can find 7 for less than $50 again.

But the Christmas season is here and that means it's about time for another Earthbound runthrough :eeeeek
I almost want to play a modded version where I can just go around as brick road crushing people the entire game.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
Quote:

Isn't 6 just 3 on SNES?
IF I WERE KING THAT WOULD BE MY CURRENCY.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Yeah I'm all about torrents for nearly everything but my computer's a little bit too shitty to run them smoothly

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 07:43 AM       
Quote:
I loved 9. Steiner's my boy.
Some people like to shit on 9 but that game did have some good character background stories (except the guy who ate bad guys for blue magic)
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
Was 9 the gay one with guys running around with sword guns? Or was it the one with gay monkey lady boys?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 01:39 PM       
Gay monkey lady boys it is. You would have to pay me $10 to play that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
i wouldn't buy any of them after 7

hell i'd kind of be hesitant to get 7 for that matter, i hate how the characters go from decent-looking sprites in the previous games to ugly five-polygon 3d blobs
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
Buy the times man. I remember the first time I played ff7. I thought I was going to beat it in one night. Didn't even make it out of midgar the first week.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:21 AM       
Quote:
OH LOOK, FATHOM ZERO POSTED SOME OF HIS COSPLAY.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:25 AM       
i should not have laughed so hard at that
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
8 is fun the story is just gay
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
How do they all compare with 10, which is the only real one I've played and I loved the fuck out of it even though it's painfully linear

OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
8 is fun the story is just gay
if this was true i probably would have beaten it, the story in 7 is pretty gay too but i beat that
BANNED

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 06:11 AM       
the thing i liked about 8 was that it was fun to collect stuff plus you could level your summons ;o
Forum Virgin
Wren Thomos is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:29 AM       
I think video games are nothing but the time stealer ...

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:01 PM       
THEY ARE THE TIME STEALER, I AGREE.
BANNED

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 07:17 PM       
you should really try running these on your computer even though it will suck.

or even better just mod your playstation. for the cost of one of these games you could play all of them for free