Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 01:58 PM       
I just saw a commercial for the snuggies. I didn't know they were just a backwards robe. They do look comfy as shit though.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZp-GLMMJ0
"God damnit! I want the remote, but I don't want to take my arm from underneath the blanket. Aaargh!"

The 21st century muumuu. Now you can shit with your blanket on.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 04:20 PM       
I thought that it looked sort of nice, but I was a bit thrown when they showed kids and adults wearing it (in decent proportion) and the voiceover said, "One size fits all"
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
I like how the chick in the beginning looks and acts like she's literally freezing to death quickly
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 06:39 PM       
20 minutes to christmas....

OOOOOOH.

Hot chocolate time!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
I thought you had yours already.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
6 hrs. here.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 07:21 PM       
I made Tadao black and nobody cared!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 07:25 PM       
Racist!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I can't figure it out, but it looks like one of those pimp character on Fridays or something with hair straightner.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 07:42 PM       
It's your pic, I just matched the skin tones to the kid's arms.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
Just messin with you nutty lady, Merry Xmas.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 08:34 PM       
I'm tempted to take a picture of one of my blood clots and photoshopping a little Santa hat on it.
But I don't think anyone else would enjoy it.
Except maybe Jeanette.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 08:45 PM       
are you ok CiG? It seems like you just had your last period a week ago.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
k, this is for fans of the Garage Sale Bathroom Incident, who chortled at my suffering.

...and yes, that is pretty much what it looked like.
At least the toilet lid was closed to keep the smell minimal.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 01:47 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:47 AM.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 01:48 AM       

kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 01:50 AM       

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 02:26 AM       
Hi Danny
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 03:34 AM       
way to break the internats
kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 05:09 AM       

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 05:14 AM       
NO YOU SHUT UP! How ya been doing? You've been quite lately. You hiding from the popo?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 08:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
At least the toilet lid was closed to keep the smell minimal.

I think it was. I don't remember. I do remember shit actually dripping from the ceiling and at that point I pretty much blacked out.

There were shit-footprints on the floor and shit handprints on everything she'd touched....toilet handle, tp roll, drawers, towels....she'd even hand-over-handed it down the countertop to get to the door (also covered with shit on the inside, but not pictured)

The big mystery to me is, she asked me to bring her clothes in there because her white suit was ruined (stupid me, thought she'd just pissed herself). I brought her a long skirt. It was one of those hippie-style skirts that fans out; how did she get that on and get out, being a frail old lady, without getting shit on it? I didn't smell it on her as they pushed by me to get out of the house.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 09:02 AM       
Also, Liquid, not that you actually speak to me or anything, but does that kid's sweatshirt say PENIS in the first pic?
kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 09:19 AM