Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:04 PM       

I don't think it would be good frozen.

Last edited by Tadao : Mar 4th, 2009 at 07:12 PM.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
Game meat isn't ever popular. It's the same with like pheasant and stuff. You can buy it, but people typically don't for whatever reason.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 07:13 PM       
That's why I'd like it in a can of juicy goodness.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
Jungle Jim's has an exotic meats section. I know I've seen all that stuff there.

I saw canned rattlesnake once but wasn't brave enough.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:11 PM       
I once had some Phở that had eveything in it. Octopus, alligator, snake, etc. It was horrible. I was used to Phở with just beef.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
i want some phocking pho that sounds so delicious ;\
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
I think it would do me some good.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
hehehehehe...Jungle Jim's exotic meat

Alligator and rattlesnake are good, but suffer from "tastes like chicken" when fried. Never had pho, tho.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
Meat usually isn't all that cooked in Pho, so it doesn't taste like chicken at all
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
Ah, after googling it I see what you mean.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
I stumbled upon some Limited Edition Jello Instant Strawberry Pudding. It's not bad at all.

Strawberry pudding is weird, though. Almost as weird as the Japanese coffee-jello stuff.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
I don't know if I went to a "real" korean restaurant or if that one just liked to put every animal they could find in it. It was take home, so the meat was out of the soup, you cook the meat by putting it in hot soup. I got to look at mystery raw meat and try to decide what to try.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
I like vanilla pudding.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 04:05 AM       

OH YOU BIG THILLY GOOTHE!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 04:07 AM       
Things always get really quiet around 4am.
Even the cats seem to stop snoring.
Egg
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 04:26 AM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:47 AM       
Kangaroo and Wallaby are a 'gamey' meat, and also very popular. Wallaby is easily the better of the two. I really like it, it's slightly more ... refined. But Kangaroo is like big, bloody, red meat. Good for barbecues.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:50 AM       
It's 12:49 am here. Friday, too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:36 PM       
I like gamey meat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:18 PM       
This reminds me of Logans Run. The part with the Ice robot guy.

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
Tadao, homie, my main man, you still got a link for that youtube video featuring fat wilford brimley cat?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
What was he doing? I see 10 cat vids a day
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
was it something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoeOPuQSUBg

EDIT: even better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQv1choQS3c
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
None of those are correct, however thanks to these I was able to find the right one.

Thanks nigga
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:00 PM       
What was the correct one?