Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 07:45 PM       
not when you dont have insulin ;o
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
ZOMBOID AS PART OF MY DIAGNOSIS HAVE YOU BEEN PEEING A LOT AND HAVE YOU BEEN REALLY THIRSTY?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
Zomboid say it ain't sooooooo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
Don't worry Sam, you wont get ass cancer from it.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
I only pee a lot when I've been drinking a lot. I don't have diabetes :O

I just have a grrrreat metabolism and haven't been eating healthy.

Edit: I'm about to make a meatloaf, though. That'll be the first actual food I've had in a really long time.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Zomboid say it ain't sooooooo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:26 PM       
BANNED

Old May 8th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
If you have such a great metabolism how come you were fat at some point in time and now you are suddenly lsing weight.

DIABETAS
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:03 AM       
Losing weight over a year isn't so strange. I was obese when I was like 15, but I managed to lose 50 lbs over about 3 months by working out like crazy every day :S

BANNED

Old May 9th, 2009, 12:14 AM       
IM JUST CONCERNED ABOUT YOU I WANT YOU TO BE OKAY
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
Well he lost a considerable amount so he's well being....

DIABETES
The Wolf
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:34 AM       
HEROIN

The Unicorn
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:41 AM       
METHMETHMETHMETHMETHMETH
BANNED

Old May 9th, 2009, 12:46 AM       
HEROIN MAKES ME FAT FROM CONSTIPATION :O
Who... that guy?
Antithusiasm is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
That's why you always add some Metamucil before you shoot up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:15 AM       
We have already voted to reject you. Your first post really sucked and then you edited it, and it still sucked.
Who... that guy?
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:46 AM       
I'm deeply hurt by your criticism of my welcome to the forum post. I'll try harder next time. : (
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2009, 04:21 AM       
OH GO NO! TRYING HARD IS THE LAST THING WE NEED AGAIN!
Who... that guy?
Old May 9th, 2009, 04:32 AM       
*falls screaming from rooftop old western style*

Ouch.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:07 PM       
*action expressed in sentence fragment bookended by asterisks*

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:45 PM       
I sat around being bored as fuck last night and then I realized I missed Louie Anderson's standup
Who... that guy?
Old May 9th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
Bored? Did you watch Doc Mock last night? They put on a good show.

Mandroid died for our sins.
BANNED

Old May 9th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
My favorite part of the movie was when mandroid died for everybody's sins but yours.

Slimy yet satisfying
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojomajik9 View Post
Loved this flick. It came out when I was a freshman in HS and watching it today brings back a ton of memories. I think the film captured the feel and tone of the early to mid 90s pretty well. Yes, watching it now you see a ton of flaws, but like an old friend, you ignore them. They're just little ones anyway. I always thought Lee would have become a bigger star had he lived. Maybe he would have been in the Matrix and not Keanu.

The soundtrack is amazing and critical to the film. It's one of those flicks which rely heavily on atmosphere and the music sets the mood perfectly. From the Cure, NIN and STP, you can't really get much better. I'm not sure how someone a lot younger will view the film, but if you were a teen in that period and immersed in the grunge, dark rock culture, you'll like it.
HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Who... that guy?
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
My sins are far too numerous for Mandroid to die for, or blast with his torpedo arm : (