Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
But North Carolina has a good portion of the Smoky Mountains, and the Blue Ridge, and the Great Balsams!

Fuck whatever's east of the mountains, I don't care about that, though!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
so I guess it's not actually illegal to make people work 12+ hours without a break or a lunch or anything, not so bad if you're in an office and stuff I guess but there should be something in place to protect service people from being taken advantage of. like construction workers/landscappers/etc.
TEAMSTERS
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
help me decide on a facebook pic prz

idk why my awesome coolkid shades are fading into the background in the last two
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:23 PM       
it's facebook does it really matter
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
um it is only the most important choice a man can make

how else am i supposed to impress the ladies

the smoochpile never stops getting taller

Last edited by Chojin : Jul 14th, 2011 at 07:00 PM.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
the yellow tinted one. jaundice is sooooo hot.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
but I thought NC was the more civilized of the two underdeveloped halfstates that we refer to as the Carolinas?
I guess it's just like any other state and has it's ups and downs + different things for different people - I love my area, because it works for me, but someone like Aarg would hate it here. Similarly, I think his region is full of backwards turtle-consuming hicks. I'm sure there are parts of the state that live up to the southern stereotype, but it's so rare that I haven't even experienced it.

....with South Carolina I experienced it just by driving through.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE

Last edited by elx : Jul 14th, 2011 at 07:17 PM.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
Pfft, out-of-staters and their ignorant assumptions. NORTHERN California is gross and underdeveloped; in contrast, Southern California is an entirely different place.

It's gross and overdeveloped without the infrastructure in place necessary to support it, and even if it could be supported it would remain an obscene, self-indulgent travesty
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

idk why my awesome coolkid shades are fading into the background in the last two
Now I know what I would see if I ever went into the Chojin Matrix
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:21 PM       
Now why the hell did you edit that, my joke is dead and ruined

WRY
was never good
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:21 PM       
i ended up going with this one

pretty sweet artifacts huh
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:24 PM       
Well, you chose the correct picture, seeing as how it's JAWLINE JAWLINE LAWD HAVE MERCY MANLY JAWLINE
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
I guess it's just like any other state and has it's ups and downs + different things for different people - I love my area, because it works for me, but someone like Aarg would hate it here. Similarly, I think his region is full of backwards turtle-consuming hicks. I'm sure there are parts of the state that live up to the southern stereotype, but it's so rare that I haven't even experienced it.

....with South Carolina I experienced it just by driving through.
i liked your previous statement where you didn't make fun of western north carolina!

also it's the summer there's more fucking tourists here than residents anyway.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
hey, check out the Capricorn fag
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:44 PM       
It's a pretty good book.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:03 AM       

This has been my face for the past two weeks.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:11 AM       
I had a job where I had to visit northwestern SC about once a month for a year, a week at a time. It uniformly sucked ass. I actually began to enjoy business trips to Georgia and Alabama.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
Otto, I have to disagree. NC and SC have redeeming factors. You're thinking of Arkansas.
SC - Hilton Head
NC - Outer Banks
AR - Erik Estrada
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jul 15th, 2011 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Forgot about the infomercial for a second
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
Quote:

Go with a landscape. Barring full account deletion that is.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
hppy birthday maggiekarp
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Quote:

Just in time for the Deathly Hallows part 2.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
I liked the last non yellow one, the one that says "I WEAR COOL GLASSES INDOORS THEREFORE I AM COOL AND ACCOMPLISHED" DEFINITELY A FRIEND REQUEST PICTURE RIGHT THAR!
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
I got accused of being "Wunna dem yankees" by some toothless butter sculpture at work today. I feel so proud.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
Proud ain't even the word for that.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jul 21st, 2011 at 04:44 PM.