Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 09:58 PM        Red Faction Sequal Confirmed
If you're like me and loved the previous games, you'll be pleased to know that THQ has a sequel planned.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6166288...s&subj=6166288

"We've got Saints Row which was launched recently, this [fiscal] year, Red Faction from a few years back which you'll be seeing in the future as a sequel, Stuntman scheduled for fiscal '08, Juiced, which is a racing title, MX, which is an off-road racing title, and Destroy All Humans! as well," Zinser said. "All launched over the past several years [and sold] a million units-plus, and all titles we believe have sequel potential for the future."
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 10:20 PM       
I liked how the big selling point of the game was the GeoMod technology, and then they hardly used it at all in the sequel.

Also, they were bland, uninspired FPSs.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 10:28 PM       
I found the multiplayer the best part.
Getting 300 Kills in 30 Mins. was and always will be a great accomplishment for me.

The style of the game was cool, too. OBAY SOPOT.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 01:26 AM       
And I loved that you couldn't skip that cutscene at the start of the boss fight in the sequel.

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 01:42 AM       
I've got the first Red Faction. I enjoyed it. I still pull it out from time to time for a quick fix of deathmatch against bots because I have no friends.

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 07:27 AM       
It's a shame the deathmatch was ruined by "modders" cheating their arses off.

Btw: Sequel will probably suck.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 10:56 AM       
I'm more interested in the idea of a Black sequel.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 04:01 PM       
Well, Black needs a sequel in order for the story to be finished.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 05:40 PM       
this one better be on fucking mars. I'm still baffled as to why GeoMod didn't fly with other developers, and why it was barely ever used in Red Faction two.
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 10:48 PM       
Multiplayer in RF1 on Badlands or the map with the roof accessibly only by blowing the shit out of the walls... That kept me hooked on that game for the longest time. That needs to come back.
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 01:12 PM       
I liked Red Faction 1 alot. Red Faction 2 was a piece of shit.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 03:58 PM       
I hate the Rail Gun, though. Multiplayer was a bitch to use it in because you didn't have a way to judge distance and people wouldn't stop moving. I gave up on it constantly and just lobbed grenades through a hole I'd make in the side of a building.