Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
I want to play on an all-heavy server.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 06:36 PM       
So now that I've updated all the servers have ridiculous pings, the absolute lowest ones being 200 something, and I can't connect to any of them.

That Battlefield Heroes beta would be pretty nice right about now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
It would, wouldn't it? I've been having a bit of trouble with the installer, but I'll submit something to the forum or probably restart my computer.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 08:28 PM       
Oh, guys, this update is just fucking awesome.

2280 damage as a sniper in one life, and I've been able to pull off a Medic disguise like 5 times now. I am a HERO.

BEHOLD!

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Aug 20th, 2008 at 09:07 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
Everyone knew this was going to happen. I LOVE IT.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2008, 01:57 AM       
I do love this update tremendously. The heavy's become one of my favorite classes - there's nothing like getting a kritzkrieg on you and mowing down five or more guys while the heavy bellows 'UWAAAAAA! CRRRYYY SOOOOME MOOOOORE!'
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2008, 12:16 PM       
We should really get a few games going...

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
So I let my younger sister play for a few hours, and came back to find she had hopped on an achievement farming server and gotten me 63 points as the medic

The Ubersaw is pretty cool, but I don't think it was worth all the stats rape :<
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
I went on the heavy achievement maps and got about 30 backstabs until I realized there weren't any spy achievements. Still, it was very funny.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:43 PM       
man i was on a hvy achievement server and two jackasses had set up sentry guns right in the spawn point

which i suppose if i hadn't been trying to get achievements might have been funny, but it just wound up being annoying, so i switched to demoman and blew them to shit repeatedly
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
They usually don't have their junk up long enough to have it do any real damage.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:53 PM       
well they put them directly next to the restock cabinet, so they were constantly being healed themselves, and everyone else on that team basically just stood around shooting the other team as they spawned too
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 03:27 AM       
I don't know how I feel about the new Arena mode. On the plus side, it's a cool concept and works well when it's 8v8. On the downside, anything less turns into a battle for whoever has more Pyros.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 12:19 PM       
Now that I've figured out you have to always think about 10 seconds ahead while playing Demoman, I've made the thrilling discovery that every Pyro on earth is a fucking moron.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 12:56 PM       
Why were you on an achievement farming server anyway, willie?

That's hardly an ACHIEVEMENT. YOU WEE LITTLE BABY.

First you think my server sucks and now this. WHAT HAPPENED, WILLIE.
OH GOD
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
i hated that you wanted to play melee combat only because i s*ck at it

that's the reason i only got the first two unlockables, f*ck the boxing gloves
OH GOD
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
BASICALLY WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS, I SUCK AT VIDOE GAMES
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2008, 06:02 PM       
I just got TF2 a few days ago, and I have to admit, it's hard finding a role that suits you. I've had the most success playing as Demoman, but if my team doesn't have any
Medics, I make sure to switch ASAP.
...for breakfast?!
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
I had stopped playing this game for a while until this came out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTpvVdM57JQ

It's a soundpack with tons of different decals, sounds and songs to keep you busy. I don't wanna give too much away, but playing as a sniper got a lot funnier.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
I'm digging the mashup in the video, though.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 06:53 PM       
the YUS, I AM INVINCIBLE got me :<
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 07:21 PM       
Schimid, is there some other, less shitty place to download that from?

Megaupload refuses to let me have it and the FileFront link just redirects to the main page.
...for breakfast?!
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
I only know about those two...I still have the .rar archive, I could host it on Chojin's site and you could get it from there, I guess?

I played a bit with it tonight, and I love being a spy even more now. He'll randomly say some Joker quotes from Dark Knight, and each backstab elicits a "GENTLEMEN."

The best part is during the humiliation phase, when I cavort rampantly, throwing my knife around and complimenting my teammates.
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:42 PM       
Boink's soundpack is awesome. I had all but quit the game and came back swinging after the Heavy update. Good times.
Sapper Whacker
JJ_Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
I got sixty-four points as medic in a 2fort last night. That's good for me. I also just realized that Valve had either nerfed the multi-uber (the process where you continuously uber two companions), or I seem to be doing it wrong. I prefer the old syringe gun to the blutsauger, though.