Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
lol i used to drink grapefruit juice so i could stay high longer
I used to do that all the time, it never really worked though.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
I used to do that all the time, it never really worked though.
All the drugs I did lasted so long it was kinda hard to tell. But it also keeps some other (non-recreational) drugs I take in my system ( i think what it does it keeps certain chemicals from being metabolized ensuring a high level of those drugs in the system ) longer so I also used it for that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
BEFORE I EXERCISE I ALWAYS DRINK A CUP OF HOT TEA. IN MY IMAGINATION IT RAISES MY BODY TEMPERATURE AND INCREASES MY METABOLISM, AND WHEN I START EXERCISING I SWEAT LIKE CRAZY :O
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
uh, your body only burns calories if it's heating itself up, bro. not if you bathe your insides in hot liquids.

that's like having a guy carry you for a mile and then celebrating

not all discomfort and pain is progress
BANNED

Old Nov 16th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Quote:
uh, your body only burns calories if it's heating itself up, bro. not if you bathe your insides in hot liquids.
I didn't say drinking tea alone would make you lose weight. The only thing I said that it actually does is increase your metabolism and raise your body temperature so that when you do start exercising your body heats up faster.

YOURE GOOD AT THIS ARGUING THING.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
raising your body temperature with tea isn't going to make you burn more calories, dumbshit. if anything, working out in the arctic circle and forcing your body to heat itself would be a thousand times more useful.
BANNED

Old Nov 16th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
you're not very good at reading.

what you don't know is that drinking cold things puts out t he fires in your stomach but drinking hot things stokes the fiiiire.
was never good
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
I didn't say drinking tea alone would make you lose weight.
Implying that it contributes, which it doesn't

Quote:
The only thing I said that it actually does is increase your metabolism
why would it do this

Quote:
and raise your body temperature so that when you do start exercising your body heats up faster.
so your body has to do less work it heat itself, which burns less calories than if you'd done nothing at all.

Quote:
YOURE GOOD AT THIS ARGUING THING.
ty i won two contests, you might have heard of them
BANNED

Old Nov 17th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
cause having a higher body temperature makes your metabolism faster? You should try drinking a nice cup of warm earl grey next time before you do some exercise.
was never good
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 03:48 AM       
Quote:
cause having a higher body temperature makes your metabolism faster?
BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2009, 08:25 PM       
It's true. Why do you think people with a high fever lose weight so fast?

also did you know that sweating burns calories? Also when your body temperature is higher there is a lot of other things going on in your body. Like for example your body is desperately trying to cool itself off and to keep all of your organs functioning at a high temperature, w hich takes energy