Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Ugly Puckling
Graystreet is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
I thought it was particularly well written when they all shot that rapist and then they started playing the last ten seconds of some weird song...
The Magnificent Bastard
Tetsu Deinonychus is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 01:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystreet
Johnny The Crab boy is a pretty accurate nickname for Shia Debuffetted...

Man-Eating Chicken would work pretty well for Megan Fox as well...
Oh believe me, if they put those two in an actual freak-show, I'd be first in line for tickets.

Though, I'd rather see Micheal Bay himself in the show as "The Director With No Brain".
The Ugly Puckling
Graystreet is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:49 AM       
He could walk around in circles, throwing Matchbox cars and making explosion noises, while George Lucas narrates, giving clunky exposition to explain racist stereotypes.

I think that's what it was like in Kurt Cobain's head, and Courtney Love killed him so he wouldn't end up being attached to a Friday The 13th movie that features Jason dancing a jig.
Forum Virgin
raoul duke is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Excellent article. Defintely I am getting rid of the television. Pretty sad that this bottom of the barrel scrapings is what we get for entertainment any more. I have a choice as all of us to watch or not to watch. Yet, I don't know who can justify watching dreck as the hills, if they have an ounce of intelligence. I mean it is so horrible you can't even watch it for the cheese factor.
Forum Virgin
FantasyWhoreDork is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 10:03 PM       
Most of what of the B movies, music and comic books I consume are considered retarded or outdated by most people. On the other hand I find shows like the OC, the Hills etc. as retarded and boring. I think there is nothing wrong with something being retarded, the more retarded the more shits and giggles I get out of it. But there is retarded and BORING, the shows mentioned in this article fit that bill to a tee. Stuff like "A Team" the show not horrible movie, "Killer Klowns From Outerspace", Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It" and old Conan the Barbarian comics to provide a few examples are retarded fun and they do shut the brain down in a good way. I guess what I am babbling about is all tastes are subjective, but I know as always I am right.