Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 08:09 PM        Watt
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 11:31 AM       
wat
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 06:26 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 11:27 PM       
Doesn't he play with Iggy Pop now?

lol I just created a homing beacon for GW to this thread

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Doesn't he play with Iggy Pop now?

lol I just created a homing beacon for GW to this thread
God damit! I was listening to this song today and now all I can in-vision is me pleading to GW to find music that relates to his sentimentality.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 12:02 AM       
Yeah, he also plays with J. Mascis sometimes as well. I'm still kinda pissed fIREHOSE's only show near his home town is stupid fucking Coachella.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:34 PM       

I bet D.Boon is crying in hell because Watt didn't play in Pedro. Fucking big time money making faghole.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:47 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:51 PM