Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:04 PM       
YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE IN LOVE?

YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

That was very funny. Well done.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
I think I should clarify that when I said Volt was friends with pinhead I meant Pinhead from Puppet Master, not Hellraiser.

I was trying to say that Volt's friend Bill has a very small head, or he is wearing a very large jacket.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:19 PM       
kinda funny that he's wearing a Hellraiser shirt.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
Fat Chojin Plots His Escape From The Phantom Zone

SILENTLY

SILENTLY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
lol
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 03:57 AM       
take the red pill
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:14 PM       

Sorry for the shitty pic--it really doesn't do it justice. This was the last part of that lower-leg Godzilla sleeve (sock? Pantaloon?). That's on the back of my leg, with Godzilla on the left side and King Ghidorah on the right. I'll have some good pictures of the whole thing when I go back for touch-ups.

Edit: Oh, it's from this picture, but he kinda had to change it a bit because of King Ghidorah's ridiculous fucking wingspan.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:02 PM       

sup brahs

sweet flare, huh
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:45 PM       
I had a cheapass pair of aviators like that for years..
Then they broke when they fell off my head.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:22 AM       
bro how are those even aviators bro
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
they were reflective like your glasses, bro
like mirrors on my eyes and shit
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 02:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Edit: Oh, it's from this picture, but he kinda had to change it a bit because of King Ghidorah's ridiculous fucking wingspan.
Wait, so you have a tattoo of King Ghidorah and Mothra, or just Mothra?

The Wolf
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Wait, so you have a tattoo of King Ghidorah and Mothra, or just Mothra?
Both. And Godzilla.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:45 AM       
I would totally photoshop mothra eyes onto Chojin if I weren't so damned tired.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
bro how are those even aviators bro
because they have a bridge and extra support.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:54 PM       
KIND OF LIKE THESE?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 02:37 PM       
aviators have a specific shape and minimum size, as in the picture above
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Yeah, his are clearly I'm gonna kick sand in your face glasses.
was never good
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:53 PM       
just participated in 4chan's Zyzz collab. surely nothing can go wrong if you pose in your underwear over there.

Spoilers!

Last edited by Chojin : Aug 15th, 2011 at 12:42 AM.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
I did not need to see that.

I will never look at your posts in the same way again.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
I am waiting on who the first person to use Chojin's crotch for their avatar will be

EDIT: I would have bet on Khal if he were still here

Last edited by Pentegarn : Aug 13th, 2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: afterthought
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
I'm waiting to see who does the first mr bean style gif that has his crotch jumping around.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
AND I GET IN TROUBLE FOR POSTING THIS

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
AGH
was never good
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
u jelly brahs?

tadao, i put it behind spoiler tags and let people know beforehand that i'm going to be in my underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I did not need to see that.

I will never look at your posts in the same way again.
at least i didn't post nudes