Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 12:21 AM        Helm sighting!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=2870691

He has fallen to the same fate as Jamesman. Let us bow our heads.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 12:40 AM       
Oh my god when you said same fate you weren't kidding.

Creating a Let's Play thread on Something Awful means that you have roughly 65 hours of free time per day, so I'm completely amazed that his disappearance from this forum is, ultimately, because of the worst possible reason ever.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 12:47 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 03:14 PM       
fuck.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 04:20 PM       
i liked the first picture but i think in terms of this forum helm fell below mr plows discount prices

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
I found that thread by clicking one of the randomly generated links on the main page.

What a world.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 05:09 PM       
That can't be Helm. This guy is too much a nerd to be the same Helm!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 05:11 PM       
As I said in another thread, he's the same one. He's from Pixelnation.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
No he isn't.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 05:56 PM       
I didn't believe it either until I read

Quote:
...and perhaps more importantly because English is not my first language (I am happily Greek)...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
My ex-wife is looking for a Greek to fuck.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
opa!!!

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 06:16 AM       
I remember when Helm was cool.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
Helm is still way cool.
And is still an awesome musician!
And is still hot.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 11:28 PM       
And is still awesome at art, I believe.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 11:39 PM       
yus
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 05:27 PM       
Just watched those videos while I had some downtime, and they're actually some pretty great stuff.
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 07:52 PM       
I don't know who Helm is but i enjoyed this videos.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 10:20 PM       
Chojin showed me this thread.

Hey, chill. Nothing has happened to me, at least nothing bad. I dunno what's up with jamesman and why my 'fate' is being compared to his but I bet it's something bad and I am nothing if not good, awesome even.

Milhouse, my free time is limited, but that was never the reason I left i-mockery. And because I do not have to explain myself to you, I won't go into that.

Girl Drink Drunk, Sacks, Tadao, who are you?

Quote:
i liked the first picture but i think in terms of this forum helm fell below mr plows discount prices
That's right, in terms of this forum I am absolutely worthless, which is why I am not around. I simply do not have the interest in making fun of you on the internet.

If anyone wants to catch me I am a moderator at Pixelation, where I constantly post etc. Also at the Corroseum if you want to talk Heavy Metal. I won't be back to check up on replies or anything, please don't make 'helm sighting' threads if you can help it!
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 10:38 PM       
You probably don't remember me, but I used to go under the name "Sniperwulf" for a while, and you had changed your user title to "sarcasmic ninja" for a short period after I misspelled "sarcastic" on one of those "How can we improve the forums" threads.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 10:55 PM       
I don't know who you are and you don't know me, but you're reputation precedes you. By the why, those videos are quite nice.

Also, I don't have any problem with something awful.

But this reply doesn't matter cause you won't read it anyway.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 11:27 PM       
Bye Helm

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:33 AM       
I wish we could trade half the cockbags on this forum for Helm.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 05:09 AM       
Likewise, and Helm just listed three of those cockbags. Toss Fathom Zero on the list and you've got most of the people I want extinctified.
Hell, I don't even want to post in Politics anymore (which was my favorite thing in the world to do the LAST time I had an overnight job) because when they tear into a thread like a cat's claw through silk it's more like a meat hook through a man's ass and god damnit I just can't fucking take it like I used to.

Not that anybody really cares because I'm not popular and you don't make threads about people like me.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:52 AM       
Helm stood up for me when Jeanettex said I was crazy, and I made him laugh once.

That's my claim to fame, and I'm sticking to it.