Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:40 AM       
The internet has been around for decades now, and people are STILL using the "Your living with your mom in the basement faggot eating chips fat ass faggot" line.

What an amazing world we live in.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 06:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
What... the fuck. Seriously, all this ass kissing faggotry is embarrassing. All these pathetic pieces of shit want to do is sodomize you with a Nintendo Zapper while role playing out Top Gun with you and your "supposed" air force boyfriend. Save yourself the cracked skull and piss off.
What, you couldn't fit in a used radio, issue 123 of Nintendo Power, a broken Faberge egg, a Betamax VCR, the 1976 Philadelphia Flyers, a grease trap, a thermal detonator, and the sheet music to Innagadadavida into that rambling mess of a post?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 11:23 AM       
Babality is always so angry. :<
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 11:25 AM       
But he's never funny.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Now that Chojin isn't fat anymore I think we should see a general improvment in the type of fat jokes this forum produces.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 12:15 PM       
He keeps hoping that I'll like him one day. That's really sad.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:30 PM       
I'm still fat. After the c-section, I may be even fatter I'm like one of those vacuum-packed tubes of biscuit dough.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:38 PM       
PIX PLS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:55 PM       
Your dicks would fall right off.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 06:57 PM       
I get really angry at people with low self-esteem. I think I'm doing it wrong.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 06:57 PM       
Doubleh post
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:02 PM       
where does it stop being low self-esteem and start being fair warning?

I don't have any goods for sale, so no point hauling everything out for display. I'm not the ugliest person in the world but I'm not the most attractive person either. I'm a slightly plump and scarred run-of-the-mill redhead.

Tanuki is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
where does it stop being low self-esteem and start being fair warning?

I don't have any goods for sale, so no point hauling everything out for display. I'm not the ugliest person in the world but I'm not the most attractive person either. I'm a slightly plump and scarred run-of-the-mill redhead.

Well, I think you look nice. I love the color of your hair; it's reddish-blonde.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:50 PM       
Thank you. The majority of my family is strawberry blonde. As a matter of fact, I'm sunburned as we speak.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 10:00 PM       
is that a tiny little hand i spot in that picture?!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
I'm not the ugliest person in the world but I'm not the most attractive person either.
You're not even the least attractive person on this forum, Kit.

I suppose you could call it "art" but in reality, I'm just really bad at photography.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 11:54 PM       
DUDE! I so wanna fuck you right now!

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
You're not ugly, man, you just look like a child molester.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 12:24 AM       
Hey Flagg I loved your performance on Lost

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 06:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
is that a tiny little hand i spot in that picture?!

Yep.

Every time I see you, Flagg, I picture you in a military uniform. I'm not sure why.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 09:05 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 12:29 PM       
Quote:
Every time I see you, Flagg, I picture you in a military uniform. I'm not sure why.
Beat's me - I don't even know how to hold a firearm.

@Milhouse - I get that ALL THE TIME.
You may already be there.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
Tanuki, the light blue crochet blanket you have - did you get it at Walmart? Because I have the same exact thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND take a hint guys
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 02:49 PM       
Kitsa You mentioned you have south asian ancestry, however I think you look more european. Are you perhaps of anglo-indian descent?