Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 05:55 AM       
prince is a jehovah's witness of course he hates gays

and christmas
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 01:26 PM       
I doubt he is a JW. I should know because I grew up one. Maybe he claims to be one? But he would be kicked out for his sexual antics the same way Mr. Jackson was kicked out for the demonic presence in the Thriller video.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 03:22 PM       
maybe there is a sexier variant of jws that i'm not aware of, wikipedia and other webpages all say he is one (at least since 2001 anyway)
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I doubt he is a JW. I should know because I grew up one. Maybe he claims to be one? But he would be kicked out for his sexual antics the same way Mr. Jackson was kicked out for the demonic presence in the Thriller video.
He got kicked out for that? Really? I know that he put a disclaimer on it specifically saying that he didn't believe in the occult because he was a JW.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 10:38 PM       
So is a person of a certain religion if they say so or if the church does?
OH GOD
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
depends on the religion i think
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:08 AM       
There are gay catholics, but I'm sure the pope disagrees.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 08:38 PM       
Apparently last Tuesday there were members of the Westboro Baptist Church at my campus, protesting the school's backing of gay/bi/lesbian clubs. A whole bunch of students gathered across the street and made fun of them. One of the church members claimed that homosexuality encouraged people to go through relationships "like underwear". One of the students replied with "how often do you change your underwear?" I can't believe I missed them. They were at a part of the campus I never go past.

A picture of the protests were in the school newspaper. For some reason, the church members appeared to be holding a sign that says "God Hates France". I have no idea how they came to this conclusion. I know that their leader, Fred Phelps, called Ireland the "Emerald (now Pink) Isle of the Sodomite Damned, –saturated with fags and dykes at every level of society and government." and felt that the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was God's punishment against Sweden promoting homosexuality. Never head anything against France though. I also have no idea what France has to do with their particular protest.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 08:42 PM       
Personally I'd be more surprised if they didn't hate France. I mean I pretty much hate France and I'm not even an insane ultra-religious nutbag.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 08:56 PM       
I guess. I'm not too up-to-date on France, so the last thing I remember them doing to offend was not getting involved in the war in Iraq (or whatever it was that made us replace "French" with "Freedom").

Anyway, I suppose it's to be expected. Phelps pretty much hated anything that supported/was related to homosexuality (i.e. didn't agree with him).
Forum Virgin
XDW1 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 09:34 AM       
fuck the westbro baptist church
all a bunch of fucked up warped christians there
and leave the homos alone
let them be gay and happy
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
i love how your post insinuates that there is such a thing as a not warped xian
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
I can't believe how old this topic is.
Insane Writer
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
i love how your post insinuates that there is such a thing as a not warped xian
It's possible. Trouble is, you just never hear about them.

Quote:
depends on the religion i think
I just remembered, apparently all a person has to do to be considered a Shintoist is to have a piece of paper with their name on it hung in a Shinto shrine. They don't even have to do it themselves. Also, you can take a second religion if your Shintoist. Most Shintoists are also Buddhist, for example.
Forum Virgin
choHIlqoq is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
Leave our lord and savior out of this you adams appled whore.
OUCH
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
Why does this guys post piss me off?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
I think it's the unnecessary hypno smiley.
OH GOD
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:34 PM       
i'm aggravated by his and xdwd40s annoying usernames with jumbles of nonsensical letters and numbers
Forum Virgin
choHIlqoq is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
Why does this guys post piss me off?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
god is a sock
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
I should be nicer to my socks!
Insane Writer
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
god is a sock
Does that seem our dogs are going to face eternal consequences for chewing on them?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
god is a sock
God is a place, inside a sock
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 06:56 PM       
I love watching protests on campus. Especially when they have challengers who start shit with them.

I was thinking about protesting against any further Indiana Jones movies just to protest something lol
Escape will make me god.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
Protest cardboard waste with cardboard signs.