Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
HAHAHA He's about to speak in a few. I feel giddy!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
Fucking awesome!
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
I just watched his appearence on Larry King. I don't think I am going to defend him anymore, you win. BTW is this man availible for a poker game? He blinks to much.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
I still a little anxious about a potential Budd Dwyer incident around the time the criminal charges are brought.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 10:39 PM       
Never. It would totally f*** up the 'do.
You may already be there.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Your right, he was only extorting the children for their own good. Kinda like when dad hits mom because she burned the roast.
Exploiting, Tadao. Exploiting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 01:42 PM       
I meant extorting, Gus. Extorting. He was trying to get money from them.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Ah, then Evil Robot's point stands

Ruin everything for me, why don't you