Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 01:52 PM       

I dunno, I think the economic foundations are pretty buggered. As they are just about everywhere.

I'm still laughing from yesterday's wtf where Rod Blagojevich (the disgraced governor) went on a media blitz instead of attending his impeachment hearing. On a talk show, he revealed that he'd briefly considered giving Obama's empty Senate seat to Oprah Winfrey. He also compared his sufferings to those of Martin Luther King Jr. and Ghandi.

He's koo-koo.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jan 27th, 2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: add page brak
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
Is JD really bling?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
I thought all the mofo gangsta's drink cristal champagne
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
I don't think i've ever seen them drinking. But then I obviously dont hang about in the right places.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
It's the sparkly alcoholic bevvie that turned up on blingee, and it's the one I'd prefer anyway.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Many mofo ganstas in yourkshire, Scrub?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
It's snowing and snowing and snowing some more. My neighbor, the one with the giant van that farts voluminous clouds of exhaust, has somehow found a tatty snowblower that also farts voluminous clouds of exhaust. Dunno how he does it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Farts.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
It's apt , the van is vulgar.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Many mofo ganstas in yourkshire, Scrub?
We have dodgy ones, who think tucking one sock into their tracksuit bottoms and one over their trousers is cool.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
I JUST FINISHED READING GOOD OMENS BY TERRY PRATCHETT/NEIL GAIMAN

I LIKE HOW DEATH TALKS LIKE THIS

DEATH SHOULD POST ON I-MOCK

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
g'nite
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
SHUT UP RANKERI IT'S 4:45 IN THE AFTERNOON

FAG

Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
Rankeri:

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
Esuohlim, crissmus is over so you need to switch out from ralphie. i suggest sammy davis jnr
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
I wish it was 4:45.
Then I'd still be in the pub.
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Every time I consider rehashing an old avatar I can never find the same image.

Remember the one with George Costanza smoking a cigar? That image does not exist on the internet anymore

Old Jan 27th, 2009, 05:01 PM       

SEE

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
I finally looked into what the SHAMWOW guy(Vince) before selling SHAMWOWs. I knew he looked familiar but couldn't place him. He's from "The Underground Comedy Movie". When I first saw the preview for it I was excited because they had a parody of "The Baseball Furies" from the Warriors. Man was the underground comedy movie trash though. So much that I'm suprised Vince has ever gotten work again.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
DEAR MILHOUSE,
i hope this is an adequate substitute for what you are looking for.

teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
I'm looking at being snowbound with no catfood. The last bit of catfood was gobbled down and then promptly thrown up....in the bowl....by the cat. Well, guess it's taken care of if she gets desperate enough.

I guess I could feed 'em dogfood.
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
OK KITSA, THANKS

THANKS KITSA

THANK YOU FOR POSTING

Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
DEAR MILHOUSE,
i hope this is an adequate substitute for what you are looking for.

You bet your bippy it is, sir

Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
WAIT MAYBE IT WON'T I AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS

Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Maybe someone could turn this math problem into an avatar for me idk