Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I BET IT WAS SOMETHING I POSTED THAT MADE YOU LAUGH LAST TIME.
BACK OFF SAM I SAW HIM FIRST

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 08:01 PM       
FIGHT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 08:06 PM       
FIGHT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 08:14 PM       
FIGHT.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
BACK OFF SAM I SAW HIM FIRST
YOU BACK OFF, HE'S MY VERY GOOD FRIEND WE LIVE IN THE SAME STATE SO SUCK IT.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Human feces is low in nitrogen and phosphorus compared to other animals, and higher in harmful bacteria. So it's not so good as fertiliser.

I actually get asked that a lot at work.
Ummmm, manure processing facility? Or sewage treatment plant? Or an agribusiness?

I'm guessing it's not a hedge fund management company.
You may already be there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 11:51 PM       
i think he said he worked in a greenhouse type place :o

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 06:56 AM       
Quote:
I'm guessing it's not a hedge fund management company.
ITS A HEDGE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:16 AM       
LOL Hedge fund.

Not as romantic as a greenhouse type place. A nursery.

Not a nursery as in a greenhouse type place where seedlings are raised, but just a place that sells plants and fertiliser.

My claim to fame is once serving Peter Cundall a glass of water (although none of you will know him) and I enjoy reading history and watching a variety of film genres.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:54 PM       
Spambots seem to like bumping threads that have a lot of Lenor posts.

I checked her profile and got scared when it said her latest activity was April 23 :teethchatteremoticon But then I quickly recaptured composure when I noticed it said "2009". It's a good day after all!

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 06:49 PM       
Just going to throw it in the chat thread but gay black gangsters fucking each other is the funniest shit ever. I'm not saying it to be random or shit but when you get a chance watch it. It had me cracking up.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 07:01 PM       
Nigga, you start smokin dat dick now?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:03 AM       
Just now? no.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:33 AM       
maaaan when that left 4 dead 2 spot first came out, I thought to myself; FUCK YEAH FINALLY, OTHER PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHO CLUTCH IS NOW

still waiting why the hell do they still count as an obscure band, it's ripe radio rock if I ever heard it
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 12:44 PM       
Today I told someone to fuck off, and I feel GREAT. I can't wait for tomorrow so I can see if I can do it again more than once.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 12:54 PM       
PRETTY SOON YOU WILL BE JUST LIKE ME ZHUKOV.
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 01:00 PM       
Well, as long as you're happy I have nothing to lose!
The Unicorn
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 01:13 PM       
IT'S ALL FOR THE BEST
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 05:46 PM       
Megadrive Sonic marathon completed, fuck yeah!
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 05:47 PM       

Fucking Finland
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 05:49 PM       
Didn't have time to watch Miami Vice, though
Fucking Finland
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
It's ok though, I recorded it
Fucking Finland
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 06:11 PM       
Miami Vice, fuck yeah
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 06:44 PM       
every time I picture Rankeri saying "fuck yeah", all I can imagine is it coming out something like "fook, yah".
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 07:28 PM       
Wait, you recorded it.

That means it's only just come to Finland?