Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Well yeah,It was aimed at fat english geeks who'd already watched the new Dr. Who episode for the week
No, my article was the thing that was being crap.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:28 PM       
Jesus, why did I do that?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:29 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2010, 04:08 AM       
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH, I HAVE NO SPARE TIME ANYMORE.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:42 AM       
New processor and hard drive are ON THEIR WAY. Yippie. I'm sure it'll help out everything, especially the bloated process corpse that is Google Chrome.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
http://mrdoob.com/92/Google_Gravity_HTML5

(Do not open in Firefox, too slow.)
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2010, 02:30 AM       
I think I has the flu

Either that or someone broke in, gave me a cold and fever and beat the shit out of me with a baseball bat, and I have no recollection of the event.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:29 AM       
Yeah, Fentanyl's a hell of a drug.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:35 PM       
MIAMI VICE, FUCK YEAH

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
Great, Guitar Woman has gone from trying to be cool by pretending to be a girl, to trying to be cool by being a 4chan fagot to the final stage of trying to be cool by pretending that he's a druggie.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:22 PM       

Last edited by Guitar Woman : May 29th, 2010 at 06:32 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
Fentanyl is pretty harmful in recreational doses. I'd be careful.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 29th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
Yeah, it generally has a reputation for causing nods that you don't wake up from.

I'd try a lot of stuff, but I'd probably never touch Fentanyl.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2010, 06:09 PM       
I had a shitload of IV fentanyl in '08. Made things very ripply and weird, but I don't like the out-of-control feeling. If I had the choice, I'd refuse it in the future.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:25 PM       
holy shit Splice is by the director of Cube and Cypher?

i need to see it then, hopefully it'll be batshit crazy and not just another run of the mill creature feature
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:28 PM       
GRISLYGUS

I NEED AN UPDATE ON OUR SPECIAL PROJECT.

VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.

IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:33 PM       
CAN DO
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
WARNING
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
THE NEXT PAGE OF THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN THE WORDS "SEIZURE" AND "TIME"
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:44 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:44 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:45 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:45 PM