Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:59 PM       
You could always post a dozen shitty music videos in a row. Or some shitty art. Or some disgusting transvestite. Y'know, stuff that really matters.

That was very funny. Well done.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:01 PM       
Let's talk about gingers
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:02 PM       
I haven't been feeling well, braw. You try'na make me hurl, bro?

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:03 PM       
Aw yeah, 6000 posts and it only took me 9 years to do it!
The Wolf
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:04 PM       

Legislacerator
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:04 PM       
let's discuss gingers on the internet

why are they
The Wolf
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:05 PM       
I hid my Achilles' heel for 9 years. Huzzah!

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:07 PM       
When the freckles look like war paint, it's bad, but when they're really light and their hair is that sweet shade of red. Man, bonerific.
The Wolf
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:07 PM       
I remember being so grossed out by gingers when I was a kid that I refused to play tag or any other contact game with them.

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:08 PM       
The ginger guys still kind of weird me out though. Girls though, are very good stuff.

I mean, look at this dude.

I always hated him a lot more than clarissa did. Not that I ever watched that show.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:38 PM       
What are you a nazi.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
You could always post a dozen shitty music videos in a row. Or some shitty art. Or some disgusting transvestite. Y'know, stuff that really matters.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:51 PM       
Granted - that's not a dozen, but I think that's enough if you're into that sort of thing.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:56 PM       
I-MOCKERY CHAT: BONERS GOODBYE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:57 PM       

and with that
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:20 PM       
So since I've been predominately stuck in bed for most of the week, I started writing random shit. This led to me writing a story. My friend wants to work with me to do an rpg based on the story. He's in school learning programming, plus he's an artist. My idea was to do it kind of old school with hand drawn backgrounds and also pixelated sprites resembling the jrpgs like Lunar, Vay, and Albert Odyssey that I loved back then. I'm only part way through the story, but another friend tells me that I should just make it a book. Both think the idea behind the story is pretty great and how I'm writing it is good. I've never written anything before, but it's pretty daunting. I may just write the basics down, then go in and add a bunch of the details if I decide to turn it into a novel.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:26 PM       
I just spent over an hour working on my outside Halloween display shit and none of it works right, dammit.

Even the fog machine I bought doesn't work right. I had it all rigged up to float over a cemetery display with this big winged Grim Reaper flapping overhead, and all it did was loudly blow a big puff of wax-scented smoke into the neighbor's garage before going back into a hibernation repeat "cycle". The Grim Reaper is supposed to have flashing red eyes, howl, and flap his wings. Three brand new battery changes and an annoying-as-fuck screwed-in panel later, he does nothing. I figure it's probably wiring, but had to swap batteries a few times to be sure. Now, if I want to work on him and figure out what isn't connecting right, I have to cut him down from the precarious system of zip ties holding him perfectly in place.

Fuck.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:32 PM       
I have to read a 26 page paper on plagiarism by tomorrow, because we're getting quizzed on it

What the fuck
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:35 PM       
I want kitsa as my mom. My mom always remarked that the neighbor's halloween decorations were devilish and complained to other religious neighbors about them. I still got to go out and get candy at least.

And did they just give you the paper today? Because that sounds like a lot of work for one night.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:42 PM       
dammit I'm only 34
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
I have to read a 26 page paper on plagiarism by tomorrow, because we're getting quizzed on it

What the fuck
"PLAGIARISM IS BAD"

FULL CREDIT

College

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
dammit I'm only 34
You're a mom though.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:09 PM       
Fun fact - Kitsa could be my daughter. :olderthandirt
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:17 PM       
i have to work in a group in one of my game design classes, and one of the kids in it says he's "mostly a designer and artist, but can program too". today i looked at his portfolio and he draws like chris-chan and his flash programming is on par with pope lazer-tron.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:22 PM       
I went to an art show where a woman arranged wood chips in piles on pedestals in a manner that apparently meant something to her. They were called things like "sorrow", "spirit of the mountains", that sort of thing. I mean, really woodchips, not driftwood sculptures or anything.

She told me that it was "something called" ephemeral art. It kind of looked like piles of mulch. But then, I make dumb shit out of food, so who am I to judge.